Culinary Collective - Food/drink poison 09/18/2013 05:26 PM CDT
Heya, question about the poison at the Culinary Collective. A small viridian glass vial, sold at Subtle Tastes. How many uses per vial are in those? I have 3 vials. I have used two pours, once to see what the poison did and one to do a dry run of an event. I am trying to determine how many I have left so as to judge how the game will go, how many rounds/players we can have. thanks. Also, a vial of grey powder, does this also go in drinks? I assumed food, but it hasn't worked on any food I've yet tried. Thanks.
Re: Culinary Collective - Food/drink poison 09/19/2013 06:55 PM CDT
>>Heya, question about the poison at the Culinary Collective.

Both the powder and the viridian vial have 5 doses. One is wet and one is dry. I assumed this meant one is for liquid foods and one for dry foods, but it seems the only difference is in the messaging. Here is an example:

put powder on my chop

You sprinkle some powder on a grilled lamb chop and watch as it dissolves without a trace.

eat my chop
You take a bite of your grilled lamb chop. It almost melts on your tongue as the rich aroma fills your nostrils.
You have 6 bites left.

Suddenly, your stomach starts to churning, and a sense of uneasiness passes over you, heralded by a vague wave of queasiness.

And then... a whole bunch more poison effects... ick!

put powder in my tea

You sprinkle some powder into a cup of smoky tea and watch as it dissolves without a trace.

You take a drink from your smoky tea. The dark, smoky flavor lingers in your nose.
You have 4 quaffs left.

Suddenly, your stomach starts to churning, and a sense of uneasiness passes over you, heralded by a vague wave of queasiness.

~Just Jainna
Re: Culinary Collective - Food/drink poison 09/19/2013 07:10 PM CDT
awesome, thank you