Prev_page Previous 1
Searching for Player Written Books 04/05/2012 11:09 PM CDT
Hi all!

A long time ago there was a book wagon that went about the lands selling books that players wrote. I am looking for copies of those books. If you own any, please mail my play.net with the description of the book. I will let you know if I need it, and set up a time to meet so I can copy it, if I do.

Thanks!!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 08:29 AM CDT
Gloumerrick's books! (By the former GM Jharra)

I recall there was someone who tried to buy a complete set.

GM Scribes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 09:38 AM CDT

That is it! I couldn't remember the spelling.

I have quite a few, but I am looking for the rest of the collection! Please let me know if you have any and which ones!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 10:02 AM CDT
Japhrimel (account Shad0ws0ngs) used to have nearly all of them, though I think he may have sold the "library" a few ago. I'll ask him.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 10:41 AM CDT
I have a few.

For sure I have the one I wrote.

Vrairdrick
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 12:11 PM CDT
good lord that was a long time ago. those books were pretty short, right? I think I bought Starsnuffer's treatise but got bored with it quickly (blasphemy I know!). I don't still have it though sorry.

~Moredin
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 12:46 PM CDT

Thanks for looking! I have a copy of a good number of them, but I would like to have a full collection for a project.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 03:20 PM CDT

I have maybe six or seven of them. Though I think at least one is duplicate copy. Not sure of all the titles off hand without rummaging through the lockers, but I know I have:

The Four Tenants of Voln by Railien Blightstruck (2 copies actually of that one)
I am the Sea - by Nofret

I think there was a ranger cookbook and book by Plur along with a few other titles as well, but I'd have to search the lockers for them. Organization is not my best skill.

I loved the books. The submitted works were amazing. I do hope there is plans to put them in a library somewhere for everyone to enjoy.

Is there any chance at all of doing another book writing contest? I was not comfortable enough with my RP at the time to submit something, but would love the chance to do so now.

Ghrayce, et al.
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 04:42 PM CDT
I was just perusing her list and from what I can tell she doesn't have copies of the ranger cookbook one, or the one by Railien. I imagine she'd greatly appreciate having copies of those two if you can search them out soon.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 05:25 PM CDT

I sent an email with the description of the one I have. I wrote it as another character.

A mithril-gilt scarlet leather book, The Tale of a Faendryl Princess.

If you need it, just let me know!

Greg's Left Brain

~
From behind the cell door, a giantman's gruff voice shouts, "You should have killed me when you could have!"
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 06:02 PM CDT

Easy peasy. Just find me when when I'm in game and I'll grab Jaynah and pull them out of the locker. They are in the same place.

Terri
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 06:17 PM CDT

I think I have responded to all e-mails now! As the list of "needs" grows smaller, I will post the ones I need.
~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 07:44 PM CDT
Here are the ones I've found so far. Think I have some more somewhere too.

an oaken monkey-engraved book
Comical images of dancing monkeys waving around pairs of trousers have been engraved in a ring upon the golden oak cover. In the center of the ring of monkeys, an old human man leans on a staff and smiles to himself. Thin lines of enamel have been used to paint the fluffy fur of the monkeys, the folds of the man's long robes, and a rainbow of spots upon all of the trousers being waved by the monkeys. Shining gold inlay beneath the engraved image reads, "The Monkey and the Man -- by Shejala Da'artika".

==
a mithril-gilt scarlet leather book
A woman's graceful silhouette has been depicted in mithril upon the burnished scarlet cover. Her bowed head is shown in profile, finely detailed with long lashes, angular features, and several waist-length ringlets of hair slipping down from her shoulders. Tear-cut diamonds and intricate mithril traceries create the image of a delicate crown hovering above the woman's head. Below the train of the woman's gown, silvery letters read "The Fate of a Faendryl Princess, by Gowain Olberath".

==
a rippled blue pearl-inset book
Sinuously curving lines of pale blue mithril and dark blue steel combine to form the ripple-textured covers of the book. Lines of inlaid silver connect with six iridescent pearls set into the surface of the front cover to form the image of the constellation known as Charl's Trident. Below the shaft of the trident, the words "My Love Is The Sea" have been deeply engraved across the mithril and steel, with "Nofret Hrist" below in slightly smaller letters.

==
a celadon lily-enamelled book
A delicately carved lily blossom of flawless white chalcedony has been set into the pale green ora cover. Glimmering mother-of-pearl edges each petal, and more mother-of-pearl inlay has been used for the graceful script flowing across the ora beneath the chalcedony lily. The inlaid lettering reads, "Aeia, Lady of the World: The Mother Through the Eyes of Her Children, by Kylaeh Shaidwyn and Eairus Drakonen". The rest of the smooth celadon ora is free of any adornment except for its own polished gleam.

==
a gilded purple mithril book
Elegant gilded knotwork courses over the spine of the volume, gleaming brightly against the field of royal purple mithril, and wraps around the edges of both covers as well. A brilliant purple opal has been set among the golden knotwork at each of the corners of the front cover, and sprays of gilded trumpetvine flowers project from the opals toward the center of the cover. Broad golden letters inlaid across the front cover read, "The Golden Pantaloons, by Blardo Vastgirth".

==
a silvery sword-embossed tome
The image of a sword wreathed in tendrils of flame has been embossed on the fine silver surface of the front cover. Some of the etched flames bear a strong resemblance to hissing serpents, and a few are even marked with tiny slitted eyes and needle-sharp fangs within gaping jaws. Faceted rubies sparkle from the spine, and ruby letters inset upon the front cover read, "Sword of Regrets -- by Doppelganger of-Integra"

Feel free to hit me up if you need any of them.

Balinworn
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 07:58 PM CDT
>Nofret Hrist

Now there is a name I haven't seen in years. I thought I remembered these books but... man. Now I'm really curious what's going to happen.

- Kevin remembers. Like Peppridge Farms but with more tattoos.

>("Gnome Queen" vyrshkana) Hopscotch is...hillarious.
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 08:15 PM CDT

Balin, we have much the same taste in books my friend!

The book by Norfret is written in sonnet form. One of my favorite works.

A few months ago there was a story telling with a sea theme. Ghrayce brought the book to share rather than tell a story.

I just posted the content of the Aeia one on the forums under the new Aeia folder.

There are many titles I would love the chance to read that I never got around to.
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/06/2012 08:49 PM CDT
Same here. It's why I think I have more somewhere. I know I Wanted to buy one of each but I think at the time I didn't have much money.
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/10/2012 01:14 PM CDT
Grhim probably has the one he wrote, he tried to force me to read it once.
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/13/2012 08:33 AM CDT
"I know I Wanted to buy one of each but I think at the time I didn't have much money." -- Balinworn

Welcome to my world, my friend. :(
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/14/2012 02:13 PM CDT
Thank you to everyone who has been so generous with letting me copy their books. I have two more folks to catch up with but these are now the books I am looking for:

COVERAUTHORTITLE
a cerulean star-embossed manualGeneral Valicar VonWraithmaster"Northern Fury Training Manual"
a color-swirled dark mithril bookYsharra Nagorn"Memory and Perception"
a comet-painted black glaes bookAerlic Thasan"So It Begins..."
a diamond-set silvery mithril volumeMorahael 'Morah' Lyshven Faendryl"Sword and Sorcery in New Ta'Faendryl"
an emerald-set ebony bookSayori Nrsrimadeva"Prayers and Rituals of Andelas"
an engraved green mithril bookAskip"Beware the Obelisk -- A Ta'Illistim Travel Tip"
a fish-embossed mithril-gilt guidebookRevalos Lykanderon of Mestanir"Great Fishing Locales: A Guide to Tyramia Hollow and Solhaven Bay"
a gleaming blue feather-adorned guidebookGespry Kastellion"Elanthia's Four Deadliest Avians"
a large hammered iron book The title and author are written in Saramar runes.
a mithril-bound tooled leather volumeEriyan Arcasia"The Meeting of a Ranger and a Warrior"
a mithril-gilt cream leather cookbookLeedle Beitt"Yummy Stuff!"
a nacreous gold-inlaid ora bookShikel Xietian"Techniques in Raising: the Etiquette of Clerics"
an onyx-inlaid golden mithril tomeRecorded by Railien Ta'Illoshien Blightstruck"The Four Tenets of Brother Calendrael"
an onyx-inlaid scarlet mithril tomeRalkir Reichtenstein"The Forgotten Faendryl and the Death of the Ashrim"
a phoenix patterned gold bookXelivana 'Aimless' Meanderings"The Trident of the Phoenix"
a sapphire-set engraved silver guidebookVelvette Aldursvale"A Visitor's Guide to Ta'Illistim"
a scarab-inset gold and brown bookAltasren Eltinwe and Meilya Moriquesse"Loresongs for Fun and Profit"
a scarlet and grey mithril book Rekarth N'Teclis Faendryl"On Sorcery"
a silver-inlaid black mithril volumeShallimar Wyldcat"Thoughts on the Black Market"
a silver-inlaid blue mithril journal "A New Face: From Nevea's Journal"
a slim rose-enamelled volumeLady Roxana"A Lovestory Unlocked or How Picking Started in the East Tower"
a small bejeweled black volumeNaessi Ranay Wintersun"She Saved Me"
a smoke grey gold-inlaid bookRamladu Stormcheck"The Day"
a snow white scarlet-crested volumeLord Arkans Z'dehn Faendryl"Faendryl Doctrine as Written by Lord Arkans Z'dehn Faendryl"
a sun and phoenix painted volumeLord Krisenfest Rote-Kapelle"Triumph of the Light"

Also, I would rather have the second generation of the books than the first, if possible. The first books took up 11? spots in your locker and when you look in your manifest or do an INV you will see the cover and then each individual page listed. The second versions only took up one space and you would only see the title. I had forgotten this when I first asked, so if you see a book you gave to me listed, please do not feel I did not appreciate your help!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/14/2012 02:26 PM CDT

I have Ramladu's book 'The Day' but it's a first generation book. If you can't find a fixed copy you are welcome copy mine.
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/14/2012 05:18 PM CDT
Didn't Ylena write a song book?
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/14/2012 05:19 PM CDT
She did!
a rose-embossed blue and white volume
I have one of those so it was not listed!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/15/2012 06:03 AM CDT
Time for another book merchant anyone?
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/19/2012 01:49 AM CDT
I have "Loresongs for Fun and Profit"

Shop my shops:
Corlith in the landing:
http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/5958
Arcania's Arms in Vaalor: http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/4115
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/21/2012 08:08 AM CDT

Updating my need list. Also second edition books are best.

COVERAUTHORTITLE
a cerulean star-embossed manualGeneral Valicar VonWraithmaster"Northern Fury Training Manual"
a comet-painted black glaes bookAerlic Thasan"So It Begins..."
an emerald-set ebony bookSayori Nrsrimadeva"Prayers and Rituals of Andelas"
an engraved green mithril bookAskip"Beware the Obelisk -- A Ta'Illistim Travel Tip"
a fish-embossed mithril-gilt guidebookRevalos Lykanderon of Mestanir"Great Fishing Locales: A Guide to Tyramia Hollow and Solhaven Bay"
a gleaming blue feather-adorned guidebookGespry Kastellion"Elanthia's Four Deadliest Avians"
a large hammered iron book The title and author are written in Saramar runes.
a mithril-bound tooled leather volumeEriyan Arcasia"The Meeting of a Ranger and a Warrior"
a mithril-gilt cream leather cookbookLeedle Beitt"Yummy Stuff!"
a nacreous gold-inlaid ora bookShikel Xietian"Techniques in Raising: the Etiquette of Clerics"
an onyx-inlaid golden mithril tomeRecorded by Railien Ta'Illoshien Blightstruck"The Four Tenets of Brother Calendrael"
an onyx-inlaid scarlet mithril tomeRalkir Reichtenstein"The Forgotten Faendryl and the Death of the Ashrim"
a phoenix patterned gold bookXelivana 'Aimless' Meanderings"The Trident of the Phoenix"
a sapphire-set engraved silver guidebookVelvette Aldursvale"A Visitor's Guide to Ta'Illistim"
a scarab-inset gold and brown bookAltasren Eltinwe and Meilya Moriquesse"Loresongs for Fun and Profit"
a silver-inlaid black mithril volumeShallimar Wyldcat"Thoughts on the Black Market"
a silver-inlaid blue mithril journal "A New Face: From Nevea's Journal"
a slim rose-enamelled volumeLady Roxana"A Lovestory Unlocked or How Picking Started in the East Tower"
a small bejeweled black volumeNaessi Ranay Wintersun"She Saved Me"
a smoke grey gold-inlaid bookRamladu Stormcheck"The Day"
a sun and phoenix painted volumeLord Krisenfest Rote-Kapelle"Triumph of the Light"

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/21/2012 10:13 AM CDT
I found this one on one of my locker characters (Vrairhold)

Unfortunately it is an old version:

You tap a scarab-inset gold and brown book, which is in your left hand.
>tap page in book
You tap a gold-inked vellum page in a scarab-inset gold and brown book.
>l page in book
Small stamped golden flourishes ornament each corner of the fine cream-hued vellum.

There appears to be something written on it.
>read page
In the Common language, it reads:
With love and gratitude to my sister Evelith, all of my friends and loved ones in Icemule Trace, but most importantly to my wife Amandia - I love you for always, beloved mine.

Loresinging is considered a throwaway art, seldom remembered. But a true artist strives to be the best that he can even so, and so I share these small gems with you.
>tap second page
You tap a musical note-adorned page in a scarab-inset gold and brown book.
>l second page
Five parallel lines of gleaming gold ink traverse the page, forming the stave upon which painted musical notes are placed to set rhythm and pitch to the words of the song scribed below. Small stamped golden flourishes ornament each corner of the fine cream-hued vellum, and the musical notes on the page are as neat and precise as if each small glyph had been stamped from a mold.

There appears to be something written on it.
>read page
TO ARMOR

I sat on the wharfside to watch the ships pass
Their lanterns aglow in the sternsheets and masts
A pearl white sloop and a brigandine fair
Sailing to glory and honor that lasts

Their sails were as white as the sands of the Dawn
Their masts straight and proud as they reached for the stars
The brigandine showed bright new copper abaft
The sloop was lithe to sail over the bars
>read page
And as I watched them, I wondered and thought
On what merry sights would the mariners find?
Where would the brigandine sail in the mists?
What would the sloop in its wanderings find?

I'll never know the answers, I guess.
I dwell in the mountains and not near the wave
But I wish luck to the brigandine crew
And wish all the luck to the sloop proud and brave.
>read page
TO AN AMULET

The soldiers marched from the ruined field
Bearing away the spoils of the fight
An amulet here, a pouch of gold there
Little enough fore the close of the night.

We little remarked then, and do not so now
Who held the right in the desperate fray
An amulet's flip could be no less fair
In judging the merits of the victor that day.
>read page
And in the worn devastation spread out
Before our eyes, both naked and stark
Was an amulet here or a silver piece there
Worth the destruction that greeted the dark?

But we were soldiers, and killing's our trade
So on to the next war, to the next field.
We fight not for amulets, gold or renown
For us but to conquer and never to yield.
>read page
TO AN ANKLET

Twisting and turning to the beat of the drum
The colorful silks like a flock of birds fly
Rings at the fingertips, anklet so bright
With invar adorning, song to the sky

And the bells sound more merry than a gay carillon
Black with fine onyx, gentle bright sound
Comes from the anklet as the dancer glides on
Across the rough cobbles, set to the ground
>read page
She danced, and she danced, and the stars made the night
Glow like a fire, illumine the trees
With radiance brighter than anklet or gem
And caressed all with joy as the darker thought flees.
>read page
TO A CLOAK

I heard of an invading, vanquishing army
Sweeping across like a wildfire fed
I saw the mist cloak them, dimming the light
The only ones past them were the unnumbered dead.

With it came darkness, deeds of despite
Wrought by their swords, their curses, their hate
Nothing could cloak their inhuman advance
No God could stave off the valley's chill fate.
>read page
Humans hid in their homes, while outside,
Bright spears pierced, shattering stone.
Uncountable victims spread a cloak red with blood
They died by the hundreds, they died all alone
>read page
TO A SCARAB

Creeping in the shadows, the scorpion rears its sting
And in the desert midnight, its prey's last screams are known
The scarab in its place, the viper in its own
Are what Tehiri know, the perils small and grown.

For the lore of the Tehiri is a strange and chancy thing
And born of the knowledge the dunes and winds reveal
They respect the desert sun, the scarab and its sting
For those who know the desert not will be the vulture's meal.
>
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 05/03/2012 02:34 PM CDT
I have a copy of Ralkir's book, send me an e-mail with a good time for you this weekend and we'll see if we can get a copy to you.

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 06/14/2012 11:26 AM CDT
Valyrka

You need the book I wrote on A Vistitor's Guide to Ta'Illistim?

I purchased a bunch of books from the merchant and I have several of the one I wrote if you want one I'll be glad to give you one. As far as a guide, it is out of date since so much has changed in Illistim since I wrote the guide years ago.

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 07/04/2012 04:58 PM CDT
I removed the ones that were already listed. I think we had about 6 of them also.

in the heavy backpack you see a slim rose-enamelled volume, an onyx-inlaid golden mithril tome, a gak suede mithril-trimmed volume, a silver blazestar-inset book, a golden orchid wrist corsage, an emerald and pearl-set alum volume, a golden orchid wrist corsage, a slim rose-enamelled volume, a greyish-blue scale-embossed book, a silver blazestar-inset book, a slim rose-enamelled volume, an phoenix patterned gold book, a sun and phoenix painted volume, a golden orchid wrist corsage, a golden orchid wrist corsage, a golden orchid wrist corsage, a pearlescent garnet-inlaid tome, a golden orchid wrist corsage, a scarab-inset gold and brown book, a nacreous gold-inlaid ora book and a cerulean star-embossed manual.

>look at volume
Bands of ornately patterned mithril run along the edges of each pale brown cover and the spine as well. The gak suede cover has been brushed to a fine, soft texture, and square-cut pieces of asterfire quartz adorn the corners of the front cover. Taken together, three lines of embossed script across the front read, "The Rescue of Lord Bleeds, from Yviara Na'Savar's chronicles of the early years of Eahlstan Hjeldin".

>look at volume
The white-veined silver alum that plates the volume's cover has been set with a pearl Cothinar flower surrounded by faceted emerald leaves. More pearl inlay below the Cothinar flower reads, "Techniques in Healing: Etiquette of Empaths", with the name "Nithili Gaeas" below. A similar pearl-and-emerald design has been used to decorate the volume's broad spine, and the branching white veins in the alum resemble the veins running through an elven wrist.

>look at book
The fine greyish-blue leather of the front cover bears the embossed image of a pair of scales in perfect balance. Pieces of inlaid emerald depict a living grass snake in the left pan, while tiny pieces of chalcedony depict a snake's coiled skeleton in the right pan. The spine of the book has been textured in a pattern akin to the scales on the living grass snake. Narrow lettering engraved beneath the scales reads, "On the Balance of Life and Unlife, As Theorized by Nevrek Araknathalin Faendryl".

>look at book
A tear-cut crimson blazestar shines from the solid silver cover, and the image of a great fortress has been engraved above and around the sanguine gem. Two matching blazestars shine from the spine, each wreathed in an engraved scrollworked sunburst, and fine engraving between the two blazestars reads, "Protectors of the Citadel".

>look at tome
Lengths of white pumahide connect the hammered vultite covers, and pearl dust clinging to the vultite causes the silvery metal to shimmer slightly. Pieces of deep red garnet have been set into the polished vultite to form the image of a thorny rose twining about a dagger-pierced heart. Slanting script engraved below the design reads, "Mularos: A Study of the Arkati and His Religion." Beneath the title, slightly smaller script reads, "By Tierus Morvaenus".

>look at book
A glistening onyx black scarab carved from fine glaes has been set into the cover of the book, surrounded by a swirl-edged circle of embroidered golden knotwork. Carved blazestar musical notes gleam among the knotwork. Straight golden lines stamped horizontally across the deep brown leather set apart the embossed title and the names of the authors: "Loresongs for Fun and Profit, by Altasren Eltinwe, Icemule Trace, with Meilya Moriquesse".

>look at book
Pearl dust ingrained in the pale ora causes it to shimmer and glisten as if the entire surface were carved from a single pearl. In the center of the front cover, a diamond-shaped pattern of amaranth blossoms surrounds the image of a ring of keys, all depicted in polished gold inlay. More gilding runs along the spine to spell out, "Techniques in Raising: the Etiquette of Clerics", with tiny inset diamonds spacing apart the words, and smaller letters just below read, "by Shikel Xietian".
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 07/04/2012 06:56 PM CDT
Let me know when I can find you! I would love to make a copy.

Shoot me an e-mail.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 07/04/2012 09:59 PM CDT

Ooh that was a long time ago. I remember that GM. Ah fond memories before I left for 10 years. I'll see if I can find my book. I would suspect it's the latest version.

Ramladu
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 07/04/2012 10:15 PM CDT
Do you already have a copy of Songowl's book?

Doug
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 01/05/2014 08:47 PM CST
>>Updating my need list. Also second edition books are best.

>>an engraved green mithril book Askip "Beware the Obelisk -- A Ta'Illistim Travel Tip"

>>~ Valyrka ~

Greetings! I may be too late to help but I just returned from a 3 year hiatus.
I do have a copy of my book if you still need it.

Askip

:D
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 01/07/2014 12:50 PM CST
I would love a copy. My internet is out until Friday. I will contact you this weekend

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Sylvans
Half Elves
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 01/07/2014 02:44 PM CST
You still need my book about Illistim Valyrka? I have a few copies of it in a locker someplace that I can dig up. I believe I even have version 2 without the seperate pages that take up 1 slot in the locker. :)

Velvette
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 04/29/2014 10:58 PM CDT
One of my item holding characters had these. Not sure if you still need any, or if they are first or second edition. Let me know, and I'll arrange to get them to you.

In the gak hide book satchel you see a silver blazestar-inset book, a snow white scarlet-crested volume, a large hammered iron book, a dice-engraved bright silver guidebook, an enamelled gold-edged guidebook, an ice grey glaes-surfaced volume, an phoenix patterned gold book, a sun and phoenix painted volume, a fox-embossed black mithril book and an obsidian rose-embossed tome.
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 05/05/2014 02:09 PM CDT
I wish I had more player books besides my own, just out of curiousity, are these books going to make another appearance at a merchant, or perhaps be put in the library in Ta'Illistim?
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 05/05/2014 06:41 PM CDT
This is a pet project of mine. I do plan on working with the old books and some new ideas sometime in the near future!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Sylvans
Half Elves
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 09/06/2014 10:18 PM CDT
Check out my book, published in the Twilight Hall Library. It's a dachre compendium
Re: Searching for Player Written Books 10/08/2014 09:05 PM CDT
Still looking for these? I have a couple stashed away...

a snowflake patterned azure book
a diamond-set silvery mithril volume
a silver-inlaid blue mithril journal
a pearlescent garnet-inlaid tome
Prev_page Previous 1