Minstrel Armandle came to FWI... 02/02/2012 08:30 PM CST
Good stories and tales... Thank you Armandle.

Quick note, Armandel commended me and I quote, "spoken like a true poet". I'd delivered an introduction to a brief dark prose I recited. The group in general was pleased, and then Armandel's comment.

I have to say I was a bit surprised I did not receive an RPA, other's had nominated me, and had received RPA's themselves.

I suppose it's all at the GM descretion, but to commend me and then not reward.. disapointing!

Crime
(the disillusioned poet)
Re: Minstrel Armandle came to FWI... 02/05/2012 12:24 AM CST
< but to commend me and then not reward.. >

The reward is roleplay and a day away from the grind of experience, silver intake and acquiring of mithril-alloy ( tee-hee ).

If you're into it strictly for the RPA, I'd suggest finding other means. There are some months where I get the audience, some where only volunteers are gotten, and some months where no person is given one. One month Armandle even did some sewing work for those who contributed, go figure!

My records show that you and a few others who volunteered were running RPA's at the level I was giving out or higher. Maybe next month I'll give out roa'ter in a can...

If you have further questions/issues, try my play.net.

~Bravura
CE Systems

The creature raises an already detached arm and points at Vaein. An inhuman voice groans out, "Boom!".
Re: Minstrel Armandle came to FWI... 02/05/2012 12:31 AM CST
Erm, I forgot what the topic was for next time? Mind giving a refresher Bravura?

<3
Re: Minstrel Armandle came to FWI... 02/05/2012 08:37 AM CST
>>Erm, I forgot what the topic was for next time? Mind giving a refresher Bravura?

I'd love to know this too please! Unfortunately, I missed the last one but would love some advance notice of the next so I have time to prepare. Thanks in advance.

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~
Re: Minstrel Armandle came to FWI... 02/06/2012 05:22 PM CST
Hi Bravura,

Thank you for the reply. I don't expect RPA's all the time, in fact I don't think I've received an RPA since Ebon Gate 2010. Other people at this event mentioned they'd received one and so I was wondering why I wasn't so blessed.

Mystery solved, there is apprently an oversight involved because I definately did not have an RPA running. My mind was blank (but being filled with Stories).

Fun event!
Re: Minstrel Armandle came to FWI... 03/08/2012 10:11 PM CST
Geijon approves of Armandle.