Avaluka's 2022 Raffle and Service Schedule 10/08/2022 08:11 AM CDT
~RAFFLES/SERVICES~
Note that I WILL be sure to tweet and announce in game when these raffles are setup. The times noted below are when I plan to have the raffles pull. I don't anticipate any changes, but will do my best to communicate here and on Discord if there is a delay/change to any of the times below. You never know - real life happens!

[WerePuppies - Premade[ - Raffle
Information:
Winners of this raffle will receive a premade WerePuppy. There will be an opportunity to choose between different premade options, although there are only so many of each curse-type available to choose from. The order of selection will go by the order the raffle tickets are chosen. You should be prepared to decide on which curse-type you are interested in (Werewolf/Mutant, Ghost/Spectral, Zombie/Undead, or Fire Hound).
NOTES:
* The curse-type and curse description CANNOT be altered at this time, so you should be happy with what you choose before selecting.
* Each winner will be able to have their WerePuppy's cute/normal phase description altered by Tugaroulu if they so choose. (Be aware that Tugaroulu is the only merchant that can alter the puppies in any way, so if you want the cute description changed ... do so now.)
* Brief/basic rules for the cute descriptions for puppies: no clothing/collars, no wild animal puppies, no specific breed names in most cases, puppies must have a tail (it can be short/stubby, but not missing), puppies must have all 4 limbs, noun must remain "puppy". The puppy should look generally "normal" in this form.
* Winners may also choose to have the cage for the puppy altered, but this cage can be altered by any other merchant and does not have to be changed right away.
* Brief alter rules for the cages: must be made of some sort of metal, should remain as the noun 'cage'.
* Puppies and cages can have a long, show or both.
Prime (8 winners): Saturday, October 15th, 9 PM EST
Plat (4 winners): Monday, October 10th, 9 PM EST

[Werepuppy - Custom, Delayed Service] - Raffle
Information:
This is a delayed service. Winners will work with me (GM Avaluka) to craft a completely custom WerePuppy. You get to choose the curse-type (Werewolf/Mutant, Ghost/Spectral, Zombie/Undead, or Fire Hound) and customize all descriptions for both cute and cursed stages. Puppies can have a long, a show or both for each stage. This must go through QC due to the custom curse description, so this is why it is delayed.
Alteration rules are the same for what is noted in the Premade raffle for the "cute" phase. Obviously you can be a bit more descriptive with the curse description and stray a bit more out of bounds of what a "normal" puppy would look like. However, cursed-stage puppies must still: have a tail of some sort (it can be disfigured, stubby/short or crooked, but it can't be missing completely), have all four legs (similar to the tail - you can likely describe some odd-looking limbs, but they have to all be there) and still be a "puppy" for the noun (so no cross-species shifting).
NOTE:
* Please be prepared to give me a working email at the time of the raffle pull, or be absolutely certain that your play.net email is up to date.
Prime (1 winner): Sunday, October 16th, 9 PM EST
Plat (1 winner): Wednesday, October 12th, 9 PM EST

- Change WerePuppy Curse Type/Description (Delayed Service) - Spin
Caution: This service is only eligible to current puppy owners.
Information:
Winners will work with me (GM Avaluka) to craft a custom curse description for their WerePuppy. If they so choose, they can also change the curse-type at the same time (curse types still must be one of: werewolf/mutant, ghost/spectral, zombie/undead, or Fire Hound).
Please read the entry for the fully custom WerePuppy above to get an idea on what is expected.
Note:
* Please be prepared to give me a working email at the time of the spin, or be absolutely certain that your play.net email is up to date.
Prime (3 winners): Sunday, October 16th, 9:05 PM EST
Plat (2 winners): Wednesday, October 12th, 9:05 PM EST

- Unlimited Moonstone/Sunstone Vials - Spin
Caution: This service is only eligible to current puppy owners.
Information:
Winners will be able to turn 1 set (1 moonstone, 1 sunstone) of vials to unlimited. You must provide the vials, or be prepared to go buy some at the time of the spin. The cost of this service is 150,000 silvers.
Prime (8 winners): Sunday, October 16th, 9:10 PM EST
Plat (8 winners): Wednesday, October 12th, 9:10 PM EST

[Bloodletting Leeches - Custom Leech Description, Delayed Service] - Raffle
Information:
This is a delayed service. Winners will be working with me (GM Avaluka) to craft a custom leech description that will only be used by the winner's provided leech jar. Leeches need 2 versions of a description - one when they are 'normal' and one when they are filled with blood. Leech descriptions can have a long, show or both in either version.
Note:
* Please be prepared to give me a working email at the time of the raffle pull, or be absolutely certain that your play.net email is up to date.
Prime (2 winners): Sunday, October 16th, 10 AM EST
Plat (2 winners): Monday, October 10th, 10 AM EST

[Bloodletting Leech Jar - Unlimited Leeches Per Day] - Raffle
Information:
The winner of this raffle will have their jar adjusted to allow for unlimited leeches to be pulled from it per day. The winner should have already purchased an OTS jar to provide for this service. If the jar itself is not already customized, the winner can have their jar customized at this time.
Prime (2 winners): Saturday, October 15th, 10 AM EST
Plat (1 winner): Sunday, October 9th, 10 AM EST

~OTHER SERVICES~
Expect these services to be spun throughout the merchant week. I may or may not schedule these ahead of time, but I WILL tweet and announce in game before spinning. There is also a good chance that I may do some services before/after a raffle, but not a guarantee.

[All Dogs Go To Naidem/Tugaroulu]
* Alter Puppy Toys
* Alter Puppy Collars.
* Alter "Normal"/Cute Version of WerePuppies

[The Four Humours/Deloras]
* Bloodletting Leech Jar customization/alterations, adding leech types, and adding leeches per day (up to a max of 3x per day).
* Bloodletting Bowl customizations.
* Feature Alterations (except hair).
* Custom tattoos.

[Other]
* I have a former merchant that hasn't been seen in 4 years that will be making a special visit to Naidem to do GALD, as well as Animalistic Spirit item alterations.

~Avaluka