May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/03/2022 10:06 PM CDT

What the thing up there says. Thank you
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/05/2022 10:09 AM CDT

I take it that you've gotten multiples? I wish I had that problem, m'friend. Been trying for years on 2 different accounts to get one and so far nada! Hopefully this is my lucky year!
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/05/2022 01:11 PM CDT
Is there someplace to sell things like silver Fusion tokens? I think I've gotten more of those already than I even have of Enhancive items (most of which I'm quite happy keeping as they are, and not "lose 40% (of the top half) of their benefit before February rolls around and I can de-Fusion the item they're in").

Speaking of which: GMs, consider this my quarterly ranting reminder that Fusion orbs' ticking clock of degrading bonus should only BE STARTED after the moment that they are FIRST PUSHED INTO A FUSION ITEM... NOT upon creation.
Anyone who does NOT own a shop gets borked over by the fact that sitting in a locker, the orb ticks down, which on a shop shelf it does not.
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/05/2022 03:57 PM CDT
>Is there someplace to sell things like silver Fusion tokens?

There's an attendant in Quinton Manse somewhere who buys things.

Re:Fusion

Yes. At the very least, those are good places to start. Fusion ... one of my few regrets in GS.

--
ESP TUNE TOWNCRIER or ;tune towncrier
Web: http://gstowncrier.com/
Daily Email: gstowncrier.com/subscribe/

gstowncrier.com/where-to-find-the-towncrier/

Send in news: https://bit.ly/2ISsz2l

P.S. Help Wanted, Inquire Within
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/05/2022 04:01 PM CDT

I wish I could give you one of mine.

Clothing [32]: a smooth bone ring pierced by tiny crystal shards (32)

I don't know what to do with them.
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/05/2022 07:36 PM CDT

Wish you could too, but I appreciate the thought!
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/07/2022 08:47 AM CDT

Hey, quick update. I did finally snag one of these rings, (guess this IS my lucky year!), but it didn't attune until after I put it on. So, anyone with extras could probably just sell them to other players if there isn't an NPC to buy them.

Now if I could just find an NPC to unload all these fusion tokens on...
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/07/2022 09:45 AM CDT
"Now if I could just find an NPC to unload all these fusion tokens on..." -- RabidAardvark

Since I just asked exactly the same question, you may find guidance in the response that I got.
(i.e. "look around in the Manse.")
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/07/2022 10:23 AM CDT

(i.e. "look around in the Manse.")

it's pronounced "men"
Re: May we please sell the smooth bone rings for units of currency? 10/07/2022 11:02 AM CDT

I found one NPC upstairs to the east, I think, that said he'd be happy to take it off my hands, but he's not buying yet. Waiting for the fusion store to open or wrong guy?

Oooo...she called me a man, (shivers with delight).