ToT Feedback 11/02/2021 07:17 PM CDT
I didn't think I would spend actual cash on ToT but I converted some simucoins into ToT keys and ended up getting about 250 entries.

1. Experience
ToT experience needs to be a bit more consistent like DR Heist and Arena. Every entry I'd like to walk out saturated.

2. Candy
I hate this system. It's convoluted. I'd much rather see the various prizes distributed to the players via a tiered system when you knock on a door. Give players the option to turn in unwanted prizes for event currency.

3. Invitations
I would much rather see a non-global seed counter for this invitation though. It sucks to spend money on a bunch of entries and not get an invitation only to see someone get an invitation via giftbox runs. If the seed counter worked similar to Duskruin arena at least it would be closer to a first-come, first-serve and the folks that run it the most would be the most likely to be rewarded with an invitation. Once X number of invitations have gone out, staff could announce the maximum amount of invitations have been awarded and substitute a different prize in lieu of invitations.

At the actual prize selection event, maybe the invitations could be numbered as they go out to players and the # of your invitation determines the pick order.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"