Medium-Sized Bolts of Elesine and the Use Thereof 11/01/2021 10:26 PM CDT
As promised, here is your deciding information on the use of the medium-sized bolts of elesine that were found during EG.

These bolts will NOT be combinable in order to create larger items. They will be able to be used one at a time to create medium-sized items.

Medium-sized items include: shirts/blouses, pants/skirts, leggings, stockings, bodices/corsets/vests, footwear, hats, belts, shawls (that do NOT have a cloak-like capacity), containers wearable on the belt, containers wearable on the shoulder (like a satchel), containers wearable on the wrist (like purses), sheaths/quivers, masks, turbans, and veils.

They can be used to put elesine embellishments on a larger item. Example: an elesine-corseted black satin gown, a heavy indigo velvet cloak trimmed in elesine, a grey marbrinus backpack with an elesine flap.

I feel certain that between now and the point when elesine becomes an open-use fabric, larger bolts will be released either via the feeders or raffles or events or what have you. For now, it will remain a by-supply-only alteration material. This will change in time, and I will provide updates when that does change. For now, while bolts are the only means of alteration, ANY merchant should be able to use the bolts for alterations. In the future when they're no longer required, only ELVEN merchants will be able to manipulate elesine for alterations.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or ask in the EG channel on Discord.

~ X.

Doomicorn take the wheel.
Re: Medium-Sized Bolts of Elesine and the Use Thereof 11/01/2021 10:44 PM CDT
Does this mean we can now at least have the eels taken off the Elesine Sacks that were given out a couple years ago at Caligos?

I mean, a lovely new color would be awesome, too - but I just want the eels off more than anything!

L&K,
Luxie

--
ESP TUNE TOWNCRIER or ;tune towncrier
Web: http://gstowncrier.com/
Daily Email: gstowncrier.com/subscribe/

gstowncrier.com/where-to-find-the-towncrier/

Send in news: https://bit.ly/2ISsz2l

P.S. Help Wanted, Inquire Within
Re: Medium-Sized Bolts of Elesine and the Use Thereof 11/01/2021 10:56 PM CDT
>>Does this mean we can now at least have the eels taken off the Elesine Sacks that were given out a couple years ago at Caligos?

No, the original outfit items will remain unalterable.

~ X.

Doomicorn take the wheel.