Origami 08/25/2022 11:42 PM CDT
I bought a bunch of stuff from the origami shop but the master in the back says he cant teach me origami. Where can I learn it? I hope I didnt just waste a ton of my coin on something I can't even use now.

Can't...stop...collecting...fluff...
Re: Origami 08/26/2022 05:57 AM CDT
>> I bought a bunch of stuff from the origami shop but the master in the back says he cant teach me origami. Where can I learn it?

See post number 14521 by GS4-XYNWEN in this same topic folder.

-- Robert

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the shield is as a shield.
Re: Origami 08/26/2022 07:40 AM CDT
>> I bought a bunch of stuff from the origami shop but the master in the back says he cant teach me origami. Where can I learn it?

As mentioned, I did address this in another post and when it was released. You will be able to learn it soon! Just not at DR -- the EG origami master will be patient enough to teach you the art of origami.

--Xynwen--
Player Experience Team, MHO & CHE GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
>Emails for CHE business should go to GS4-CHE@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: Origami 08/26/2022 12:39 PM CDT
Thank you! I only returned to the game a short time ago after 9 years away so I'm still catching up on all these posts! Guess I'll buy even more origami stuff since I'll be able to learn to use it soon enough!

Diana (aka Lithyia & Arbeia...yes, we're back)

Re: Origami 08/26/2022 07:55 PM CDT
<<Guess I'll buy even more origami stuff since I'll be able to learn to use it soon enough!

WELCOME BACK! And this is an excellent plan. EXCELLENT.

--Xynwen--
Player Experience Team, MHO & CHE GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
>Emails for CHE business should go to GS4-CHE@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: Origami 08/26/2022 09:58 PM CDT
Thank you! Hard to believe I first started playing the game long ago in the dial-up days and I just turned 42 a few weeks ago. Glad to see the game is still here!