Where are the arena drops? 08/14/2022 01:24 PM CDT
Sorry, I have to vent (again). I just completed my 250th arena run (all perfect btw) and have received 0 drops outside of the regular loot and about 5 ores. It just feels like something is wrong. I had similar awful "luck" last year but at least won a few bag parts and a raffle token if I remember right. I've never won an experience orb (Arena Exp Orb Chance: 1 in 1438). You guys realize that I used to spend $10 on a Black Swan Castle run to get a 4x experience orb? Thankfully most of my runs have been sponsored by others (I traded bloodscrip for books). I guess I am starting to think I am wasting my time. I'm definitely not having a lot of fun.
Re: Where are the arena drops? 08/14/2022 04:32 PM CDT
Opinions will differ but the primary function of all the activities at Duskruin is to earn bloodscrip. Raffle tokens and RPA orbs are just extras if you get lucky. Arena tends to be the most consistent bloodscrip earner, but the various heists can outperform if you happen to find a multi-faceted blood crystal and turn it in for 10k bloodscrip. The sewers earns less bloodscrip but you earn more silver if you pawn the loot and might match arena or heist if you find a cache of sufficient size.

Again, opinions will differ but if your goal in participating in this paid event is to earn RPA orbs you're wasting your money.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"

Re: Where are the arena drops? 08/14/2022 07:00 PM CDT

I have to say that the enhancive drop rate is way down the last several runs.