Humor is where you find it... 08/13/2022 12:27 PM CDT
No diss intended to Iserra, but I saw this thought go across the amulet and nearly collapsed in laughter during the last few rounds of the Arena:
Iserra [General]: Iserra thinks, "Could I trouble someone to open the graveyard gate? I overloaded myself."

Which in and of itself is understandable--I've picked up a whole bunch of boxes before--but it just cried out to an old memory. (I wasn't even around for this; I heard it at a player gathering.)

Apparently there was some halfling rolled up a Fighter (back when we had "Fighter", not Warrior) to use 2Hand weapons, and chose to use a greatsword. Dumped his Strength stat for some reason (remember that in ICE rules it was theoretically possible for a sufficiently low stat to grow by +30 in a single level gain [if you rolled a 100], so that could be an explanation), and he could barely move...

So periodically through the evening you would hear his thoughts going out, "Can someone drag me out to the forest? I want to hunt kobolds!"

And ten or twenty minutes later: "Can someone come drag me back into Town Square? I'm all done hunting!"

So seeing Iserra's thought come across just damn nearly prostrated me with laughter, from the memory. :)