Duskruin Teaser - Eonak Arms 08/10/2022 03:43 PM CDT
Ever wished you had a way to snatch up that uncut diamond laying on the ground when your hands are full? Could you use a little extra help when you are climbing up that cliff to hunt the legendary fire phoenix? Wouldn't it be nice if someone or something could just block an incoming attack every once in the while?

This Duskruin head over to the squat domed brick building along Bailey Park in Bloodriven Village to find the new shop Eonak Arms! The shop owner has combined a little gnomish ingenuity with a little sorcerous animate magic to produce super handy wearable limbs.

Worn on the shoulder or the belt, these limbs can be customized in different ways. Want to pick up a little more weight? Install a new cog. Want some help blocking attacks? Buy your arm a new frame. Need help climbing and swimming? A new claw will do it. Want to reduce the weight of items your limb carries? Pick up a counterweight. Each ability can be upgraded independently to suit your particular needs.

Stop by Eonak Arms to grab one for yourself! Who couldn't use an extra hand every now and then?

AGM Netz
Events Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Duskruin Teaser - Eonak Arms 08/10/2022 04:50 PM CDT
Go go Gadget Doc Ock!
Re: Duskruin Teaser - Eonak Arms 08/11/2022 10:00 PM CDT
Will these let you (now or in the future) loot creatures when you have wounds that would otherwise preclude you from doing so? I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
Re: Duskruin Teaser - Eonak Arms 08/12/2022 08:19 AM CDT
I said this in discord but figured I could mention it here too:

I had a thought last night, it would be really cool if the arms could at the very least be added to the generic list for Gnomish Repair Toolbelts with the ultimate goal of them being added to the gnomish repair system 🙂 https://gswiki.play.net/Gnomish_Repair_Toolbelt
Re: Duskruin Teaser - Eonak Arms 08/12/2022 05:18 PM CDT
Will these let you (now or in the future) loot creatures when you have wounds that would otherwise preclude you from doing so? I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
PHANG

Sorry but they will not and most likely won't in the future.

AGM Netz
Events Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118