Private Property Upgrades (Plat) 03/04/2022 02:18 PM CST
I redeemed two (one on this account, another on a different account) of the property upgrades, but haven't gotten any contact about them. Who should I reach out to? One was a portal one, the other was the foragable.

- Andreas
Re: Private Property Upgrades (Plat) 03/06/2022 01:05 PM CST
>>I redeemed two (one on this account, another on a different account) of the property upgrades, but haven't gotten any contact about them. Who should I reach out to? One was a portal one, the other was the foragable.

Going to touch base on this again.

- Andreas
Re: Private Property Upgrades (Plat) 03/07/2022 09:13 PM CST
Andreas, check your spam folder. The email about the foragable ended up there for me.

~Issalya

Tahlaer says, "Send Jaired."
Jaired says, "Very well, I shall seduce the librarian."
You applaud Jaired.
Re: Private Property Upgrades (Plat) 03/08/2022 10:38 PM CST
Hello!

I've responded to all redemptions at this point for people that have redeemed Foraged Item Prop certificates.

Prime has had 25 of those certificates purchased - 5 have been Delivered, 1 in QC, 8 in a pending status, and 11 unredeemed.
Platinum has had 10 of those certificates purchased - 6 have been delivered, 2 in QC, 1 pending, and 1 unredeemed.

Please check your spam folder.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
SGM of Events
Re: Private Property Upgrades (Plat) 03/09/2022 10:55 AM CST
I've got nothing in my spam folder, but now I know who to reach out to I'll send you an e-mail with more specific info on the accounts/redemptions.

Thanks,

- Andreas