Ticketing Suggestion 12/06/2013 09:50 PM CST
In the future, could you have 2 or 3 different times available for folks to attempt to nag tickets to these kinds of limited events? I think you did this for RtCF earlier in the year. I had a conflict that prevented me from being able to even attempt to purchase the tickets tonight, and it would have been really nice to have had a chance. I haven't been able to do a Droughtman's run yet, and I'd love to opportunity to do so!
Re: Ticketing Suggestion 12/06/2013 09:52 PM CST
>In the future, could you have 2 or 3 different times available for folks to attempt to nag tickets to these kinds of limited events? I think you did this for RtCF earlier in the year. I had a conflict that prevented me from being able to even attempt to purchase the tickets tonight, and it would have been really nice to have had a chance

we'd be back to 10 second sellouts (from 4 seconds with the security measures)
Re: Ticketing Suggestion 12/06/2013 09:54 PM CST
Even if that were the case, that would be 10 more seconds those of us who weren't available tonight could have had. :)
Re: Ticketing Suggestion 12/06/2013 09:56 PM CST

>Even if that were the case, that would be 10 more seconds those of us who weren't available tonight could have had. :)

actually we'd have the whole people buying 17 slots issue again and a lot more people upset.
Re: Ticketing Suggestion 12/06/2013 10:09 PM CST

<<Even if that were the case, that would be 10 more seconds those of us who weren't available tonight could have had. :)

And what if someone wasn't available for that time slot either, should there be a 3rd, 4th, 27th?

No offense to anyone, but if you can't be around at a specific time announced a week in advance, or don't have a friend/family member that can do it for you... Guess your out of luck.
Re: Ticketing Suggestion 12/06/2013 10:25 PM CST
>>In the future, could you have 2 or 3 different times available for folks to attempt to nag tickets to these kinds of limited events? I think you did this for RtCF earlier in the year. I had a conflict that prevented me from being able to even attempt to purchase the tickets tonight, and it would have been really nice to have had a chance. I haven't been able to do a Droughtman's run yet, and I'd love to opportunity to do so!

I'm just going to quote this so I have it to point to when people call me crazy that players would suggest this, and why we did it for RtCF.

But sadly, no. We likely won't revisit micro-batches of tickets again.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Ticketing Suggestion 12/06/2013 11:25 PM CST

The release tonight with the unannounced and easy to use capcha system was just about as close to perfect as it can get these days.