Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:06 PM CST

3 minutes on the nose! Do I get to pick an extra prize for that? =)
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:07 PM CST
We had about 4 minutes here.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:07 PM CST

If you add anything new to the list, let me request enhancives of uncommon slots (stuff not found in the treasure system).

Um, good job with the captcha by the way, was overdue. And it isn't that annoying of a captcha either, though I was asked "pick the car" and the correct answer was apparently this two or three wheeled pod thing (I'm assuming, I didn't see any actual wheels) that looked more like an escape capsule. Must have been a concept car.
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:08 PM CST

sorry, Wyrom, got an issue for you to fix for the next ticket purchase time:

The "get your ticket" link on the quest page didn't work, you had to click on the title at the top while the space where the "get your ticket" link should be said "Tickets for this event are unavailable for purchase at this time."
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:08 PM CST
Plat still has about 80% of our tickets still available...

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:09 PM CST
>>If you add anything new to the list, let me request enhancives of uncommon slots (stuff not found in the treasure system).

Which slots?

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:09 PM CST
Just as a random note...

Thank you for adding that security check in there. I was pleased to see it, definitely.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:14 PM CST
>>The "get your ticket" link on the quest page didn't work, you had to click on the title at the top while the space where the "get your ticket" link should be said "Tickets for this event are unavailable for purchase at this time."

That link seems to take time to forward properly, as it has for a long time (well before I was even a GameHost in 2007, as I recall people talking about this at the EG 2006 auction). It's always best to click the title or image to get to the ticket area. You can always see the details of the tickets as well before tickets go on sale.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:14 PM CST
>>Thank you for adding that security check in there. I was pleased to see it, definitely.

Glad it worked. That's what I meant for ticket sales to be a little more relaxed, for you, the user.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:16 PM CST
I was ok with the security check too, no problem but 2 pictures instead of 1 and I didn't realize it or really read it until I freaked out three times and then had to pick another group because the one I tried for sold out. Talk about a heart attack!

You want to know what I'm worried about Wyrom on the list? Jewelry since I got stuck with the 40 crumbly unstun item on one of the last runs. Actually I've gotten jewelry all 3 runs of this I've done. At least the other two weren't jewelry. Perm gold ring and an ice ring. I am hoping the quiver is uberawesomeness. Otherwise I'd be happy with the sephwir bow :)

Velvette
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:16 PM CST

>It's always best to click the title or image to get to the ticket area.

perhaps you should put that at the top of the page
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:17 PM CST
>>Which? Let me help relieve leeriness.

Primarily the bracelets and anklets (though I guess these are enhancives), the torn gown and similar items, and the grey moonstone cube.

Also - the tickets did last longer than RtCF. 4 minutes this time around.
Thank you or whoever implemented the security check!
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:21 PM CST
I kept waiting too but my friend gave me the link told me to click on the D in Droughtman so I did that. Otherwise I'd be out in the cold too. I think they really should have put the purchase ticket like the other events up sometime today. Making sure it was working before tickets went on sale.

Velvette
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:23 PM CST

It's been a long time since I've played, so I suppose I have to chalk it up to my being inept at the new-fangled sign up system. But really, come on. That was ridiculous.
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:25 PM CST
It's been a long time since I've played, so I suppose I have to chalk it up to my being inept at the new-fangled sign up system. But really, come on. That was ridiculous.

That happened to me on the first RtCF run. Since then I have known to click the icon of the event to get to the right place. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for it to be fixed or eliminate that bad link altogether.

Chad, player of a few
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 08:58 PM CST
>>Which? Let me help relieve leeriness.

Yup, all of them are totally sketchy. Maybe you should tell us what they all do to easy our minds!

Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 09:03 PM CST

Any chance we could replace the following prizes? I think we got a good amount of them the first 2 times and some from premium or artifact raffles

a ruic-stemmed dark glaes pipe with a faceted firestone bowl(self refilling pipe?)

an enruned witchwood box( not that we don't love them but a lot has been release recently )

heavy golvern slab

a bronze shade-lizard
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 09:45 PM CST

>Which slots?

I keep hoping for some nice handworn enhancives ever since UAC was launched, I think berg did one on each rtcf run, but those are all I can remember.

anklets, anklets aren't in the treasure system as enhancives. Hair worn, belts, belt worn, forehead gems, pants(kilts), face (masks, glasses (some glasses are headworn, which is silly, I can wear both glasses and a hat IRL, should be worn on the face).
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/06/2013 11:25 PM CST

I am very unhappy. I tried to buy tickets to the DM run tonight and was unable to do so because the link never showed up in my box office page. I clicked the DM button on the main page, which sent me to the box office, but the box office continued to state that no tickets were available (not that they were sold out; there was simply no link to get to the tickets from the box office. I am familiar with buying tickets for Simu events, having done pasy DM runs and also multiple RTCF runs. I logged out and then logged back in, all to no avail. This is extremely frustrating. As a longtime customer, I expect better.
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 12:00 AM CST
Same thing happened to me, I was ready and clicking on the link I usually buy tickets from - stupid stupid icon/sneaky link!!

Must smash something now..
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 06:49 AM CST
I think a drunken New Years run is in order for those that got messed up by the website really evil flaw. I'd have been one of those possibly had I not asked. I might have figured it out as I have in the past but maybe not

On a side note I did like the picture security versus warped words. Warped words sometimes are too twisted, especially with letter and number combos. I hope you continue to use the pictures.

Velvette
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 07:42 AM CST

The main box office page has never been the page you need to refresh for ticket links, it has always been deeper if you're buying tickets to an event you expect to sell out within minutes.
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 08:14 AM CST

<<The main box office page has never been the page you need to refresh for ticket links, it has always been deeper if you're buying tickets to an event you expect to sell out within minutes. >>

I wasn't on the main box office page. I know where to buy tickets for Simu's events since I've played this game as long as you have and have gone on other DM runs and all three RTCF runs. Is it possible that this was Simu's fault? Or do you alters have to imply that everyone else is incompetent/ignorant?
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 08:46 AM CST

>The main box office page has never been the page you need to refresh for ticket links, it has always been deeper if you're buying tickets to an event you expect to sell out within minutes.

the point is it said specifically that "tickets are not available for sale at this time" and many people believed that information and did not know to click anywhere else but a link that said "get your tickets" that was not appearing. Yes people know the get tickets page is where you refresh, but they did not know that had been set up because in the past all they had used was the "get your tickets" link.
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 09:24 AM CST

This also happened to me, where the site said that there were no tickets available. I had assumed that the site had been updated but the tickets had just not been released yet. Perhaps with the announcement next time a direct link can be given to where the tickets can be bought?
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 09:28 AM CST
>>Perhaps with the announcement next time a direct link can be given to where the tickets can be bought?

Better option would be for them to just fix how the site works instead of allowing a bug to continue existing in such a public manner for 7+ years. Maybe even get a better forum setup while the coder is at it... one that can be searched perhaps?
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 09:31 AM CST
If you really want to run DMC there's a lot of tickets left in plat!

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!
Re: Droughtman's Maze Challenge - Holiday Run: Prize List 12/07/2013 09:43 AM CST
>>If you really want to run DMC there's a lot of tickets left in plat!

/cough, shameless plug, /cough

>>We are the ones who will never be broken. With our final breath, we'll fight to the death. We are soldiers.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page