Cone of steam rod 12/09/2012 10:26 AM CST
I won this rod last evening and Droughtman said that it was 10 uses per day but the loresong doesn't reflect that info. Should I assist about the item?

a crystal-inset silvery mithril rod with a linen-wrapped handle

This is a small item, under a pound. You tremble and can barely hold onto the silvery mithril rod. You estimate it must be worth over a hundred million silvers! You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the silvery mithril rod.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the silvery mithril rod. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the rod is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

This is a wavable item, which casts spells from the Elemental sphere. It does not currently have any charges left.

You sense that the silvery mithril rod will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

You gesture at a crystal-inset silvery mithril rod with a linen-wrapped handle.
The essence swirls as it flows in a fog of chaotic patterns around the rod. You can't make any sense from the patterns.
Re: Cone of steam rod 12/09/2012 12:09 PM CST
That's an older item, and isn't one of the new ones that I made. It's working as intended though.

~Wyrom, SGM
Quests
Platinum
Promotions