Prize list wish list :) 09/24/2012 02:45 PM CDT
I know this isn't considered a major event but I still can dream :)
I went through and looked at some stuff from the last couple of runs and then thought of a few on my own.

Things that might not be too unbalancing I'd like to see:

Sephwir bow, with a nice sylvan theme would be a bonus.
FGB
Rapture cloaks are always fun
Empath runestone that allows you the unique spirit
Wizard runestone that allows you a unique familiar
A squirrel in a bag. I know they are making hedgehogs for EG, but I remember a guy that had a squirrel like a hedgehog that was a pet. It was so cute. Not unbalancing just cute.
Slabs of cool metals like golvern, veil iron etc for forging

I know you don't like the idea of certificates but I can dream.

Certificate that allows you to change the class of your armor as long as it stays within the same grouping (I don't know the technical terms for all this).

For example, I have soft leather armor, fulls, it would allow me to change it down to lights if I wanted or up to the highest level of soft armor. I could get it to be doubles that way.
The reasoning behind it is because I love my armor, I have fulls, I could wear doubles with no hindrence but I'm reluctant to do so because they are altered and have permanent lightning resistance. I hunt OTF and it helps for when I get hit by those crystal weapons.

Certificate that allows you to remove the enchancement off of one item and put them on a different item.
You might find you have something like a runestaff that adds to hiding and stalking...now you can move it to your shield or broadsword or whatever. I think even limiting this to one enchancement per certificate would be good.

Certificate to make your crumbly enchancement not crumbly.

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: Prize list wish list :) 09/24/2012 02:49 PM CDT
Sometimes (ok all the time but I pretend it's only sometimes) I'm a bit slow. Signups for DM are open again? (By this very question you can tell how often I actually visit the homepage.)

-Anonymous
Re: Prize list wish list :) 09/24/2012 02:51 PM CDT
Almost completely sold out, hurry up.

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: Prize list wish list :) 09/24/2012 02:54 PM CDT
Oh, also, what about a runestone that would allow sorcerers access to perhaps a demon from each of the different classifications? or one that would allow the sorcerer to have access to a unique demon? or one that would allow the sorcerer to cloak his demon so he looks like a cute basset hound so that no one in Illistim knows it is a demon? Without having to master illusions? ;)

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: Prize list wish list :) 09/24/2012 04:22 PM CDT
Certificates, or any other form of delayed services, are not really something we're looking for as prizes for Droughtman's. We want a physical item that players can leave the arena with, cut and done. No tracking people down later!
___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: Prize list wish list :) 09/24/2012 05:49 PM CDT
I understand Tamuz, maybe we can see some merchants offering (not certificates) but items like this for other events, like the awesomeness that is non-crumbliness enhancives! I so need that and will be at EG

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: Prize list wish list :) 09/24/2012 08:38 PM CDT

I got a good one....a weapon loop that works like the archery sheath that duplicates whatever arrow is in it, for hurlers!

So you basically 'load' ANY weapon you can hurl into the loop and rub the loop to 'duplicate' the weapon...and voila, best hurling weapon ever!
(no subject) 09/24/2012 10:42 PM CDT

splitting morning star! (no hammer)
gem eater weapons or other items
racial weapons (dwarven axe or hammer!)
self-charging items
unique call familiar items
some fully unlocked beard clips
backpacks or chests with class themed items
deity cloaks or items
a bandoleer
monk items
3 slot fusion blunt weapon