Prev_page Previous 1 3
In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 09:53 AM CDT
They are doing another round of these in December.

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 03:29 PM CDT

I CARE! I care! OO, PICK ME! I care!

Seriously though, is this true? 9_9 Source?!

Dex
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 03:30 PM CDT
>Seriously though, is this true? 9_9 Source?!

I sure hope it's true, considering tickets are already up for sale in the box office.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 03:30 PM CDT
Click go play, on the right under box office is DM.

~James
Player of Septimius
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 03:40 PM CDT

Interesting. Thanks.

Dex
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 04:54 PM CDT
I was surprised but I signed up. Hopefully this time I don't get an item that crumbles. If I do, I'm not going to be signing up for anymore of these events.

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 05:20 PM CDT
I was pleased and grateful with the changes they made in response to patent unhappiness previously, so I'm ticketed. Thanks for the alert.

Dex
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 06:31 PM CDT
Welcome, I want to block again with my wizard, that was insanely fun!

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 11:17 PM CDT
Just out of curiosity... What sort of items are you all hoping for? Keeping in mind, this is not the BIG tournament and is intended to a good mix of items in the prize pool in terms of quality.

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 11:20 PM CDT
Hundreds of awesome swordcanes.

~James
Player of Septimius
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 11:32 PM CDT
I'd enjoy seeing the same sorts as the last 2 DMs had. H4H chests are interesting to see and learn about, scripted zestiness is great, enhancives can be useful and fun, rare slabs, & anything unique and cool really.

P.S. also an animated cauldron should definitely be in there, I know someone still wanting one. :)
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 11:32 PM CDT
HUNDREDS!?

What sort of combinations?

They can be quarterstaves, clubs, or runestaves as the cane (or just a plain cane not a weapon). And then they have multiple options for weapons inside (spear, javelin, rapier, broadsword, estoc, longsword, short sword, awl-pike, falchion, bastard sword, katana, and naginata).

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/20/2012 11:46 PM CDT
3-slot fusion uac gloves and boots!

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 02:43 AM CDT
I'd love to see some redeemable tokens for padding or weighting.

A runestaff/naginata switchable cane would be pretty cool.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 08:31 AM CDT

Since they will have already made their debut at EG, I'd like to see some of the iceball rings in the maze as well. And hedgehogs! Who likes useless fluff?! I LIKE USELESS FLUFF! More fully unlocked splitting weapons too, I guess, if we HAVE to talk about useful gear.

Dex
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 10:39 AM CDT
Ditto on the ice rings. If I can't have one of every elemental ring (in my color too)... I just feel like a failure of a wizard!

Actually... there's a merchant idea. Elemental jewelry exchange. Trade in one elemental ring for another!

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 11:44 AM CDT
The Nagi canes are cool. Also, if you could make a TWC one? Maybe dual short swords or the like?

~James
Player of Septimius
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 11:55 AM CDT
Not for those.

And I saw the request for fusion gear requested on unarmed equipment. I don't think fusion supports those as of right now. But outside fusion, is unarmed equipment something desired?

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 12:43 PM CDT
I would like NOT to see anything that will crumble. Since you aren't going to let us have a gauntlet bow, or ebow how about a sephwir bow? I'd also love to see a few sets of FGB (my rogue really wants a set of these). Certificates for padding or sighting/weighting, I totally agree would be awesome.

On a side note, since this isn't a BIG tournament (I read tales of all the stuff I missed being absent from the first challenge) when will see a major event? IE Coraesine Fields or like the original Droughtman, EG auction?

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 12:51 PM CDT
We're not really big fans of certificates, but I think your other requests are more than appropriate to see if we can throw some in. As for another big event, while I know EG without an auction isn't being viewed like that, we do have a lot we'll be offering this year at Feywrot Mire. No auction for EG this year, but keep the ideas coming to what you all want to see (in the proper place here on the forums).

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 03:14 PM CDT

Splitting weapon (preferably a hammer)
kroderine plate or shield
padded robes with either physical or elemental resistances for the monks would be quite desirable.
UAC gear could potentially be very nice. Are some of the rarer flares available for boots/gloves yet? 5x trollbane boots would be rather fun or grapple flaring gloves
Gem chisel!
Dhu Kitten
A themed set of siegery minis+case
Self knowledge Manna item. I love my bread.
Any chance for a pure coraesine weapon? Always found those to be fascinating items, and being attuned a few more in the game couldn't cause much harm.
Self knowledge 1202, so I can go shirtless/armorless and have more tattoos showing. (I realize only someone able to train in gobs of transformation lore would really benefit from this mechanically)
If there's a chance of certificates.....padding or dhyne scripts added to existing armor would be on my list.
Just a few thoughts.

Lochiven
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 05:36 PM CDT
Yeah, Kroderine plate and shields.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 06:16 PM CDT
Wyrom,

I'm so looking forward to EG, I'm going to take a couple of days off during that time so I can enjoy it like I should be able to :) I haven't been in the lands for the last two years so I totally missed fusion armor, Feywrot Mire and runestaffs with flares...not to mention a bunch of other things.

I know that there will be raffles and other ways to acquire auction quality items, that is how I got my beautiful longbow with heavy sighting (my first ever raffle win!).

I guess I'm just sad that I missed the original Droughtman, I was talking to a friend that actually won an ebow which he later sold because I wasn't around (sob). Then I go and I get a crumbly item when I did the last Droughtman's challenge, so in comparison...there really is no comparison.

Hopefully for 2013, if we survive this 2012, you will think of perhaps another Corsaesine?

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 10:00 PM CDT
>And I saw the request for fusion gear requested on unarmed equipment. I don't think fusion supports those as of right now. But outside fusion, is unarmed equipment something desired? - Wyrom

As you know who my unarmed guy on one account is, my partner on another, and unnamed on accounts 3 4 5 and 6, yep yep oh and yep, and for variety, yep.

- Anonymous
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/21/2012 10:10 PM CDT
If you wanted to update any combat scripts to make them uac- gear friendly, absolutely.

If you wanted to just create some higher-end uac gear, absolutely.

Higher enchant gloves/boots/uac friendly brawlers. Permablessed gloves/boots. Significant amounts of crit weighting 4x or higher boots/gloves/brawlers. Rare flares + enchanted uac gear. Enhancives on gloves/boots.

Self-knowledge spell gloves/boots.

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/22/2012 09:08 PM CDT
I want a genie in a lamp.

Scripted, functional, non-functional, whatever. I just want a genie in a lamp. A bottle would do if it had to, but a lamp would be better.

Strictly speaking, I don't even know if genies (besides a certain River's Rest dweller) even exist in Elanthia. If they do, I say it's time we start putting them to work.

The possibilities of what such an item could do are endless. It could be a fancy, scripted, 1750 item. It could just have a ton of amusing and or obnoxious scripts. It could grant a 2x RPA 1x a week/month. It could pop out when you're dead and mimic 350 for you 1x week/month. It could create a lot of smoke and fog, and generally be bad for your health. It could help you lie your way into the palace and win the heart of an arabian princess. . . Ok, maybe not that one.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/23/2012 11:46 AM CDT

1x per day 1750 scroll please!
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/23/2012 02:59 PM CDT
If they have this I am going to win it...

-- Faulkil

Inside a woven copper strand basket with a partially melted handle, you see an indigo shade-newt, a scattering of deathstone granules, a miniature house-shaped topiary, and a carved miniature twisted tree with a jagged burn mark down the trunk.
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/23/2012 04:50 PM CDT
I saw the box office by accident. I almost missed it. Needless to say I've already decided how I am going to alter the dress I will inevitably win.. :D :/

You'll know if it happens. I'll be the one in the corner banging my head against one of the Maze doors.

Gonna have fun at this event. Droughtman. Am coming for you!

-
Bremerial - Chair of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam-Dzu' Committee

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/23/2012 05:12 PM CDT
Brem, I'll be banging my head next to yours if I win a dress. Vel in a dress (shudders).

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/23/2012 06:22 PM CDT
>look in trunk
In the totally fake Droughtman prize trunk you see a silver sailcloth gown, a patched broadcloth bliaut, a high-waisted brown oilcloth ballgown, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet and a circular faceted crystal amulet.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/23/2012 07:11 PM CDT
>look in trunk
In the totally fake Droughtman prize trunk you see a silver sailcloth gown, a patched broadcloth bliaut, a high-waisted brown oilcloth ballgown, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet and a circular faceted crystal amulet.

Tamuz

______________________________________________________________________________________________-

And they say I'm a brat! LOL that did make me smile though. I got a crumbly amulet the last time. It's in my locker and I probably won't wear it because it will crumble. I want something that I can use, or one of my alts can use. No crumbles! If I get a gown I can at least give to Gwen, she's into gowns. I'd like to see a real Droughtman prize trunk!

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/23/2012 09:47 PM CDT
I want an amulet.

~James
Player of Septimius
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/24/2012 12:24 AM CDT
>look in trunk
>In the totally fake Droughtman prize trunk you see a silver sailcloth gown, a patched broadcloth bliaut, a high-waisted brown oilcloth ballgown, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet, a circular faceted crystal amulet and a circular faceted crystal amulet.

:D
Funny.

You take a silver sailcloth gown from the trunk

Rub gown
Your gown instantly transforms into a circular faceted crystal amulet.

-

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

Re: In case anyone cares... 09/24/2012 11:03 AM CDT
What? No cans that spit out a roa'ter when you open them?

:(

-Marstreforn-
Icemule Trace Guru
Halfling Guru
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/24/2012 02:25 PM CDT
<<What? No cans that spit out a roa'ter when you open them?

<<:(

<<-Marstreforn-

haha - Actually, make those 5 rubs a day and i'll take one! I bought a load of these EG sold cans in the hope that they might work o/s EG. Still got to try some.

Mwhahahahaaaa!

-

Re: In case anyone cares... 09/24/2012 10:11 PM CDT
I might be convinced to let a splitting hammer loose. Then again, it's September... I'll probably forget.

~
GM Emeradan
GS4-EMERADAN@PLAY.NET
~
"If you love, love without reservation. If you fight, fight without fear."
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/26/2012 01:18 PM CDT
Wow... would have been nice to know that this was even coming. Not that I would have gotten a ticket since I'm not premium.

Any chance you'll open up a day for Prime players?

♫ Arpelli ♫
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/26/2012 01:50 PM CDT
It is open for non-premium hon. I think that premium only had a few hours before they went on sale for everyone.

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: In case anyone cares... 09/26/2012 02:03 PM CDT
>It is open for non-premium hon. I think that premium only had a few hours before they went on sale for everyone.

Then it would have been nice to have been notified -- somehow -- in game? On the main page? (just like EG and the Academy) Somewhere, instead of only reaching people who actually come into the forums everyday. I'm really disappointed that there was absolutely no announcement whatsoever. Blah.

♫ Arpelli ♫
Prev_page Previous 1 3