Epic deepening time/date 03/28/2014 02:09 PM CDT
Wyrom, could you clarify when this is going to happen? Will this be effectively Friday night or Saturday night? The schedule I'm looking at lists it as 00:00 Saturday... which is effectively Friday night if you want to get particular about it. I was assuming it was Saturday night for some reason.

Thanks,

Kerl
Re: Epic deepening time/date 03/28/2014 02:34 PM CDT

11:59 p.m. eastern time on Friday
Re: Epic deepening time/date 03/28/2014 02:50 PM CDT

did people stop thinking that days started at 12 midnight from Groundhog Day? When the 'new day' didn't start until 6 am.

the only day of the year people seem to know the day starts at midnight is new years.
Re: Epic deepening time/date 03/28/2014 07:00 PM CDT
Epic deepening will happen 3 hours after we open. It's on the front page in a visual representation as Friday. But yes, it's 00:00 Saturday.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Epic deepening time/date 03/28/2014 07:53 PM CDT
>did people stop thinking that days started at 12 midnight from Groundhog Day? When the 'new day' didn't start until 6 am.

Hahahahaha.

I work night shifts for experiments sometimes. It drives me ape when people making the schedule call the midnight to 8am shift under the previous day. I've even slept through shifts because someone made a schedule like that and I couldn't remember even what day I was working.

Though I'm not trying to give Wyrom or the other GMs any grief. Mostly just a topic near to my heart.

~daid (player of the temporally-challenged Harvest-Moon clan)