Wanting To Visit 07/05/2017 11:42 PM CDT
I'm a level 12 empath and I'm working on getting some climbing and perception so I can come to Zul Logoth at level 15. I'm wanting to fight some cave lizards and giant veabas and sell their skins. What I'm wanting to know is, is there anybody down there who could help me hunt and/or keep me safe? I heard the population down there isn't as much as it used to be a long time ago. If there's anybody who comes across this message who wants to come to Zul Logoth with me, please let me know. Thank you.
Re: Wanting To Visit 07/06/2017 05:55 PM CDT

I be here. But, prolly not so much as ye'd like.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Wanting To Visit 07/06/2017 09:34 PM CDT
CLUNK! I remember you back in GS3 when I was on Fratly. You STILL in Zul Logoth!? That's awesome! When I get level 15 I'm definitely coming to visit you, God willing.

My name is Richheal now, btw. I still use a polearm, but you won't see me dragging around a box anymore like you used to.

I remember when I was visiting Zul Logoth back on Fratly we was digging out the Troll Graveyard that has all the undead. I didn't dig much but I got a chance to help a little bit. However, when that Troll Ambassador guy said stop and started attacking and the dwarves carved him into pieces, his pieces started to crawl away. I got scared and ran away because I knew I was too young if the invasion started right there. I had a feeling all heck was about to break loose and it did with all them undead.

I don't know the story about what happened then, but I remember having some fun times in Zul Logoth and look forward to coming back to visit.

Take care!
Re: Wanting To Visit 07/08/2017 12:49 PM CDT

Welcome back, and will be looking forward to the visit.

I do recall digging out the troll graveyard, and may still have a granite pick lockered from doing that dig.

Since then,
--- we went through our own infection of the Red Rot,
--- found an ancient section under the modern Zul Logoth (that we closed to keep the Rot from spreading),
--- found that Li'Aerion (the Elanthian palace of Eorgina herself) sits over Zul Logoth,
--- rediscovered the home-base for Sunfist (the society that fights orcs and trolls) in Zul,
--- and found that those clerics who seek to bring folks into their chosen faith benefit greatly by visiting Zul.

All that, and Zul is still more of a place to visit than to live in (except for Clunk of course). As you travel here, you will likely make note of the occasional signs posted and maintained by the Zul Logoth tourism center.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)