New Capped/Post Capped Hunting? 03/30/2013 11:29 PM CDT
If a new area were to open up in order to allow for more capped hunters, I propose Zul Logoth being the ideal location.

Many reasons make this place ideal most of all the fact that is is nearly unused. Another reason is that it's accessible equidistant to both sides of the dragonspine mountains. A third is that it would give more folk more reasons to live and spend time in this unique location that already has so much valuable content (sunfist, pantheon shrine, etc).

I would certainly love to see a location 'above the clouds' at the mountain tops or super-subterranean 'lost world' of prehistoric inhabitants.

Let there be dotage in the spine!

Rolf
Re: New Capped/Post Capped Hunting? 03/31/2013 12:13 AM CDT
Absolutely!! Zul Logoth is one of my favorite places in the game, and home to one of my major characters. I'd be delighted to see it get some love. A capped hunting area would be a great start, but I'd love to see hunting from 50 to cap (picking up where current hunting areas leave off). What a boon that would be for the town. I like the fact it's a quiet little town, but it's more like a ghost town now. I really miss playing there!

~ Heathyr and friends
Re: New Capped/Post Capped Hunting? 03/31/2013 02:37 PM CDT

>>I like the fact it's a quiet little town, but it's more like a ghost town now.

Boo!

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: New Capped/Post Capped Hunting? 04/25/2013 06:40 AM CDT
an excellent idea, accessible from each side of the world and the town is delightful, if void of people at the moment.
Re: New Capped/Post Capped Hunting? 04/28/2013 05:20 PM CDT

probably tell you what they always have before and they tell resters.
No.