Zelia - Madness, Entropy, and Neutral 02/15/2011 04:17 PM CST
Hey there, guys.

For those of you keeping track. Zelia's pantheon is correctly marked now. Also, you can find her tale linked to the main pages of the website.

Here's a shortcut, just for fun:

http://www.play.net/gs4/info/tomes/deities/tales/zelia.asp

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Re: Zelia - Madness, Entropy, and Neutral 02/15/2011 05:09 PM CST
This was an absolutely GREAT read, Thandiwe...great, great work on this. I just love having this kind of depth added to the Arkati docs, which I have always thought are one of the coolest aspects of Gemstone cosmology and gives our little world some of its brightest color.

A very enthusiastic round of applause!

*Mohrgan grins cheerfully*
Re: Zelia - Madness, Entropy, and Neutral 02/15/2011 07:02 PM CST
I actually meant to make a post on the Zelia history last year when the Zelia documents were released, and this is not a complaint, but I do hope for some clarification.

I actually decided for the R/p.. that the book that was found was another version of the same basic information. However some time back, and I mean years, there was a discussion hosted about zelia, and Charna was one of the speakers. I am sure many of you remember her. She gave almost this exact same accounting of events, with the exception of one area. Zelia's interaction Pheon, Ronan, and Kaors involvement. Both versions are good, and fairly close. But the timing of that release and what was happening with Ronan and the dreamwalkers actually led me to think those differences were on purpose and part of that storyline.

I am not posting to go through the differences or why, to my character it makes no difference he had the Charna lecture first, and even if he is wrong, thats where his brain goes.. However I would like to know from the OOC point, if that part of the story deviated for a reason, or was the prior accounting of that releationship just conjecture?
Re: Zelia - Madness, Entropy, and Neutral 02/28/2011 12:53 PM CST
Hey there,

I meant to respond to this a few days ago and got sidetracked.

The Published Story is the official story, and the other stuff should be considered rumors or lore heard by players (or characters) through the ages.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.