Looking for two Guild Masters 02/28/2018 08:25 PM CST
Hi all!

I am looking for two Guild Masters that might be available this weekend to promote me to the rank of Guild Master. Let me know what time/day works for you and I will setup a scheduled meeting on here for a in game get together at the Landing or most convenient place. Thanks for your help!

~Stormblaze
Re: Looking for two Guild Masters 03/01/2018 01:42 PM CST
My life is in turmoil right now (in a good way) but I could hop on tonight or possibly sometime Sunday (morning through early afternoon) if you identify another wizard GM to assist and post the day / time here.

-- Robert aka Faulkil

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Looking for two Guild Masters 03/01/2018 08:12 PM CST

Thank you Robert. I'll see if I can find one more available Guide Master for Sunday.

Is there another Guild Master that would be available this Sunday to do a Guild Master promotion? Please post your available time and we can coordinate times with Robert.

~Stormblaze
Re: Looking for two Guild Masters 03/02/2018 01:11 PM CST
I could probably be around on Sunday night, as long as it isn't too late. (Preferably in the Landing.)

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Looking for two Guild Masters 03/02/2018 03:31 PM CST

I could be around Sunday night as well. Just name the time,

-Rumbletum
Re: Looking for two Guild Masters 03/02/2018 09:34 PM CST

Thank you all! I will be on between 6pm CST until 10pm CST. I can be in the Landing at 7pm CST. Please let me know if this time works for you Rumbletum and Raelee. What are your wizard's in game names that I should contact at this time?

~Stormblaze
Re: Looking for two Guild Masters 03/02/2018 09:51 PM CST
I'll be in the landing Sunday eve 7 pm CST with Faulkil.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Looking for two Guild Masters 03/03/2018 08:04 AM CST

Thank you Robert. I'll send a in game private message to Faulkil and the others at 7pm CST.

~Stormblaze