Help with becoming a guildmaster? 05/11/2016 10:52 PM CDT
My wizard just became guildmaster-eligible (125 ranks, master of general alchemy), and I know another wizard in the same situation. Both of us are in the Landing but are willing to travel as needed. Any guildmasters around who might help to promote us sometime soon?

Thanks,

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Help with becoming a guildmaster? 05/11/2016 11:30 PM CDT
Hey, congratulations! Wish I could help you out with this. . .

Doug
Re: Help with becoming a guildmaster? 05/12/2016 12:51 AM CDT
I wish you could too, Doug. :)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Help with becoming a guildmaster? 05/12/2016 09:18 AM CDT
I'm around most nights with Raelee either in the Landing or Haven. I won't be around until late tonight (probably not until 11:30ish EST) but I can be around earlier in the evening on Friday if need be.

Just shoot me a thought if you manage to find enough of us.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Help with becoming a guildmaster? 05/12/2016 02:29 PM CDT
Thank you, Raelle. I can't be in game tonight but I will look for you on Friday. Thanks again for the response.

--David

Re: Help with becoming a guildmaster? 05/12/2016 07:01 PM CDT
You can look for Faulkil as well. He will be around Icemule for the next day or two.

-- Robert

The town guard exclaims, "What do I look like, a scholar from Biblia?!"
Re: Help with becoming a guildmaster? 05/13/2016 10:54 PM CDT
Thanks to Raelee, Daeghraven and Tilinthro are both now guildmasters. And thanks also to Faulkil for the offer of help, even though we did not have to call on him.

--David

Re: Help with becoming a guildmaster? 05/14/2016 09:01 AM CDT
Congratulations to you both on your promotion!

-- Robert

The town guard exclaims, "What do I look like, a scholar from Biblia?!"