The clerk in guild has Alzheimers? 11/03/2015 02:33 PM CST
I am getting more than a little POed by the way the program handles the "Gather Ingredients" lists in the guild.

If I have more than 1 list active at a time the program mixes up what each list was for and I when I have tried to hand in a rucksack with foraged stuff I have been getting this message:

"Realizing that the parchment scroll is not your most current scroll, you toss it aside."

Actually it was the most recent scroll and the program got it confused with one I had just received for another of the 3 optional skill groups, but now they won't accept the collection that was asked for.

Because of this I have lost several different rucksacks of foraged and/or collected materials and many wasted hours I spent collecting them, as now the stuff can no longer be turned in for the training points and is essentially worthless.

Can't they at least keep track of which list goes to which of the 3 training area options?

I'm about to lose my cool on this. I turned in a bug report, but no action so-far.
Re: The clerk in guild has Alzheimers? 11/03/2015 03:43 PM CST
GFORSYTHE
Can't they at least keep track of which list goes to which of the 3 training area options?

Hi, GFORSYTHE. Do you by chance have a log of the turn in attempt? I'm investigating the issue, but don't see anything that would be causing such an issue.

GameMaster Estild