Guildmasters nominations 01/15/2013 01:33 PM CST
This is a repost of the discussion in Alchemy Discussions under Magic Systems... Faulkil and I are eligible for Master, but we need one more active member of 125 ranks and Mastered in General Alchemy, or a Guildmaster to be able to perform the nominations and promotions.

I've never bothered to become a guildmaster of the guild but since I meet the qualifications and so would be able to assist in nominating you and would probably look to become a guildmaster myself at the same time. I should be back in Icemule within the next few days.

Any other guildmasters in the area willing to assist both Zizzle and I in becoming guildmasters?

Zizzle,

Why not post a couple of days/times over the upcoming weekend that you would be available and let's see if anyone else would be available at the same time? I am available most of this coming weekend with advance notice. Also post the same in the wizards general discussion folder since it may get more visibility there.

-- Robert aka Faulkil

I can be available most days between 9pm-11pm EST. Often even earlier, if I can keep my wife off my back. ;) On the weekends, I can be available in the earlier hours between 7am-9am EST. So if we can plan in advance, I will certainly do my best to make the appointed time.

--Zizzle
Re: Guildmasters nominations 01/21/2013 09:25 AM CST
Boy, all I am hearing are crickets chirping... not encouraging at all.

--Zizzle
Re: Guildmasters nominations 01/21/2013 06:48 PM CST
Hey Zizzle,

I heard from a friend who has a friend... how would this Thursday, 9:30 EST at the Landing Wizards Guild work for you? We need to get this figured out by Tuesday or so (or pick a later date) as the helpful wizard would be travelling from Teras so needs enough notice to catch a boat.

Let me know either way via play.net email.

For anyone else that may be interested in getting their wizard guild master nomination, I'll confirm either way on the boards if this is a go or no-go for this Thursday evening.

-- Faulkil
Re: Guildmasters nominations 01/22/2013 10:39 AM CST
Hey Zizzle,

I heard from a friend who has a friend... how would this Thursday, 9:30 EST at the Landing Wizards Guild work for you? We need to get this figured out by Tuesday or so (or pick a later date) as the helpful wizard would be travelling from Teras so needs enough notice to catch a boat.

Let me know either way via play.net email.

For anyone else that may be interested in getting their wizard guild master nomination, I'll confirm either way on the boards if this is a go or no-go for this Thursday evening.

-- Faulkil

Thursday would be good, I can make it 9:30pm EST if that is best for everyone.

--Zizzle
Re: Guildmasters nominations 01/22/2013 12:28 PM CST
We are confirmed for this Thursday (1/24) at 9:30 PM EST at the Landing Wizards Guild. Anyone interested in getting their wizard guildmaster nomination is welcome to attend!

-- Faulkil
Re: Guildmasters nominations 01/25/2013 08:25 AM CST
Thanks to Faulkil, Tenken and Sagoth who were all present for yesterday evening's nomination of both new (Faulkil) and old (Zizzle) Guildmasters. I cannot thank you all enough for taking the time to help us, and I regret deeply for interrupting Sagoth's hunting with his partner. ;) My wolf shall not disturb thee again.

--Zizzle