+4 max health? 09/05/2015 01:37 PM CDT
Found a necklace that a bard tells me is "+4 max health crumbly". No count of charges.

Have never encountered or used enhansives. Do I just need to wear it or do something to it?

If I use this to get enhanced health, how permanent is the gain? Just while wearing it, or forever?

TIA
Re: +4 max health? 09/05/2015 01:43 PM CDT
>Do I just need to wear it or do something to it?

Just wear it. All enhancives have a number of charges and there is a chance for a charge to be used up while wearing it (every minute or something?) There is also a large chance for a charge to be used up whenever you remove an enhancive item.

>If I use this to get enhanced health, how permanent is the gain? Just while wearing it, or forever?

Just while wearing it and as long as it has charges.
Re: +4 max health? 09/05/2015 01:46 PM CDT
While you are wearing it your max health will be +4 higher.

It has charges which means that eventually it will wear out. Since it is crumbly it will also crumble (be destroyed) when this happens. You can recharge it before it runs out at the adventurers guild.

You can read more about them here on the wikki: https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Enhancives

-- Robert

"All wizards are beginners; some of us have just been beginning longer!"
Re: +4 max health? 09/05/2015 02:00 PM CDT

<There is also a large chance for a charge to be used up whenever you remove an enhancive item.

You sure about that? I thought that theory was debunked during the whole Enhancive Pause fiasco 6 months back.
Re: +4 max health? 09/05/2015 02:01 PM CDT
>You sure about that? I thought that theory was debunked during the whole Enhancive Pause fiasco 6 months back.

Are YOU sure about that?
Re: +4 max health? 09/05/2015 02:10 PM CDT
As far as I know, there is a chance to lose a charge either way. If I am going to be a long time between hunts, I remove them all. If I'm resting briefly and going out again in 15 minutes, I'll leave them on.
Re: +4 max health? 09/05/2015 04:13 PM CDT
<You sure about that? I thought that theory was debunked during the whole Enhancive Pause fiasco 6 months back.

That's what I recall. Basically, remove enhancives as soon as you are no longer using them to stretch the charge as long as possible.

~Taverkin
Re: +4 max health? 09/05/2015 04:50 PM CDT

only wear, not remove.