This is embarrasing... 12/19/2013 04:18 PM CST
An officer of the Wizard Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Zzentar!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked." He then makes a note on his parchment and leaves.

[NOTE: This is NOT permanent. To be reinstated, simply have yourself reinitiated. Once you do so, you will get all your skill ranks back.]

Although its easy to get back in guild, I am no longer a guildmaster.
I have tried for a couple weeks trying to find two other guildmasters to promote me again, no luck.

This was completely my fault. I saw the first two notices and was busy, just kept saying I will do it tomorrow.

This seems super difficult, I rarely see more than one guildmaster awake at a time. I think there are only about a dozen of us that are active.

Yell at me if you are a guildmaster, maybe we can meet up in landing or elsewhere. I will portal to anywhere to get my status back.

Thanks,
~Zz
Re: This is embarrasing... 12/19/2013 04:21 PM CST
Just set a day/time and I can be there.

-- Robert aka Faulkil
Re: This is embarrasing... 12/19/2013 07:11 PM CST

that would be great Sairai said she would but she is here odd hours. I will try to find a time the two of you are here together. I know it's stupid to care so much but after all that alchemy pain.......

~Zz