Charge Item 01/26/2013 11:24 PM CST
So, did a charging session for a lower level wizard who needed wands charged. I used a wyrdshard worth 10.3k at the gem dealer. We were able to fully charge 19 gold wands. 240 mana in each for a total of 4560 mana. Thanks to Dionket and others who helped with mana!

That's the most mana I've managed to get through one orb so far. What have you guys got? Just curious.

~Taverkin
Re: Charge Item 01/26/2013 11:36 PM CST
I'm pretty sure my best wasn't even close. You managed that well, and that orb was amazing!

Doug
Re: Charge Item 04/01/2013 10:21 AM CDT
>So, did a charging session for a lower level wizard who needed wands charged. I used a wyrdshard worth 10.3k at the gem dealer. We were able to fully charge 19 gold wands. 240 mana in each for a total of 4560 mana. Thanks to Dionket and others who helped with mana!

>That's the most mana I've managed to get through one orb so far. What have you guys got? Just curious.

>~Taverkin

Back before Charge Item and Mana Leech got nerfed (pretty sure because of me doing this), I think the most I did off one orb was 5 ruby amulets.

40 charges at 50 mana per charge (minus the 2-3 charges that were already there) would be just under 2000 mana per amulet, so somewhere between 9000-10000 mana per orb. The critters in Shadow Valley were my endless mana batteries. I did the same with blue crystals like crazy too.

Then I'd dupe them and sell them for 100k each, and blue crystals for 20k each, 3 for 50k. They sold like hotcakes, and I was rolling in money.

Then I became very sad when both spells got nerfed into stupidity. :(

~ Methais
Re: Charge Item 04/01/2013 01:06 PM CDT
This is why we can't have nice things... :-(

-- Robert