HSN: ELR - Thurfel's Ward (503) Updated! 09/05/2015 11:49 AM CDT
Hi everybody! (== MECHANICS == Section is down there and today's non-mechanical release note is just awful.)

I feel like THE WATERING is starting to die down, because this is not a water lore update. It's pretty sad, but what can you do... Other lores need love too, you know! Today you all get an earth update, because 503 is a defensive spell and this is a defensive update! So, you may have noticed that we've already started spreading some Earth Lore around the defensive spells, and I don't see any reason to stop now! We've added a chance to flat out block and a chance to reflect, so let's just add a chance for some bonus DS in there too. I know. This wasn't really shenanigans... I'm sorry! Still friends? No? Well I told you up above in the parentheses that it was just awful. What do you want from me? I'm all alone now, aren't I. Yep, just talking to myself. Good times.
> Konacon hangs his head in shame.

== MECHANICS ==

Thurfel's Ward now provides its caster a (Ranks in Elemental Lore, Earth, Seed 10) percent chance to gain +20 DS for a single attack.

~ Konacon

This message was originally posted in Wizards, Major Elemental Circle. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/237/2655/view/532