HSN: ELR - Slow (504) Updated! 09/01/2015 11:51 AM CDT
Hi everybody! (Scroll down to == MECHANICS == if you don't care about my ramblings.)

I'm not sure I'm feeling 100% up to shenanigans today, but I'm gonna do what I can to power through and give you an update you can all be proud of. Today we're gonna be talking quality of life. "KONACON YOU GOT US NEW CARS?!" Come on now, we're talking about the spell Slow here. It says it right in the title! Pay attention. So here's the thing with Slow: It takes 3 seconds to cast, but the target you're casting at doesn't have to pay that three seconds. You take all that time, slow them down, and while you're still sitting in the cast RT of the spell, it hits you in the face! Then when you wake up you're thinking, "I thought it was slow!" Well, let's take care of that! Oh, and we'll add some air lore in, because this is the ELR. Also because I wanted to... And puppies.

== MECHANICS ==

- When a target is successfully hit with the spell Slow (and is not already affected by the spell), it will now be instantly given 3 seconds of roundtime.
- A group-friendly open cast version of this spell has been added. The number of targets affected is (1 + (Elemental Lore, Air Ranks / 20)). This also applies the 3 seconds of roundtime mentioned above.
- Note: The 3s roundtime benefit has also been applied to Pious Trial (1602).

Questions? Comments? Love? Hate? Send them on up in here!

~ Konacon

This message was originally posted in Wizards, Major Elemental Circle. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/237/2655/view/259