monastary empathic tug 03/04/2017 12:35 AM CST

I am curious. I have been here a number of times and never noticed the empathic tug where it stops my spell or my wand.
It happens like almost every other time now, did it get upped or was I just really lucky the first 15-20 times and the last two days been really unlucky.

Also I know it says banshees spawn, but I had never seen one on any of my characters till tonight when I got disconnected. Was it a real banshee or a gm sent banshee
Re: monastary empathic tug 03/04/2017 06:52 AM CST
>I am curious. I have been here a number of times and never noticed the empathic tug where it stops my spell or my wand.
>It happens like almost every other time now, did it get upped or was I just really lucky the first 15-20 times and the last two days been really unlucky.

There are a lot of critters I'd expect to generate this that I haven't had it from (though I don't know these). Maybe something got fixed?
Re: monastary empathic tug 03/04/2017 08:01 AM CST
>>Also I know it says banshees spawn, but I had never seen one on any of my characters till tonight when I got disconnected. Was it a real banshee or a gm sent banshee

I've never seen a banshee there, but then I've never seen a ki-lin either. There are several rare spawns in the monastery... I enjoy the feeling of being kept on my toes in there.