Adventurers Guild Bounties for the Red Forest and Wehntoph 11/17/2016 02:26 PM CST
Any chance of removing the bounties for the Red Forest from the Adventurers Guild in the Landing? Ta'Vaalor offers bounties to the Red Forest already and it seems like bounties for the Wehntoph are few and far between from the Landing Adventurers Guild.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: Adventurers Guild Bounties for the Red Forest and Wehntoph 11/17/2016 05:04 PM CST
>Any chance of removing the bounties for the Red Forest from the Adventurers Guild in the Landing? Ta'Vaalor offers bounties to the Red Forest already and it seems like bounties for the Wehntoph are few and far between from the Landing Adventurers Guild.

What? Why?

Some people like hunting there!
Re: Adventurers Guild Bounties for the Red Forest and Wehntoph 11/17/2016 10:06 PM CST
You know there is a landing red forest, right?
Re: Adventurers Guild Bounties for the Red Forest and Wehntoph 11/18/2016 02:00 PM CST
Boars and vipers were my favorite culling/skinning/dangerous/child bounties for at least 8-10 levels and Red Forest foraging bounties have been pushing me steadily along for 24 levels now. Why reduce the number of options?

AIM: sweetleafiara@gmail.com
Re: Adventurers Guild Bounties for the Red Forest and Wehntoph 11/19/2016 08:25 AM CST
I love the WL Red Forest bounties and would be quite upset if they were removed.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Adventurers Guild Bounties for the Red Forest and Wehntoph 11/19/2016 12:17 PM CST

Those Ilvari...whoever created them had far too much fun. I love the red forest on the squares I've hunted there. A part of me wants a bigger/additional ilvari area but then I'm not sure how much more humiliation I'd willingly accept!
Re: Adventurers Guild Bounties for the Red Forest and Wehntoph 11/19/2016 01:29 PM CST
<Those Ilvari...whoever created them had far too much fun.>

They're the first critter my sorcerer's hunted since leaving the Rest that I've actually had fun hunting. Not as easy to hunt as minotaurs, but no where near as monotonous either. Not sure if I'd enjoy them as much with a square though... that one type seems like they'd be more maddening then entertaining without a good way to get them out of hiding fast.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Adventurers Guild Bounties for the Red Forest and Wehntoph 11/19/2016 03:58 PM CST
I always turn down pixie bounties just because they're slower to spawn, but I loved sprites while I was still in that range (which just ended yesterday). They're the only enemy where my strategy changed significantly depending on my level... from Spirit Dispel to Spiritual Abolition and from Feint to Web as my CS and mana increased (and the effectiveness of dispelling).

AIM: sweetleafiara@gmail.com