Exiting Minotaur labyrinth 11/12/2016 07:32 AM CST

Is it intended that leaving the labyrinth is a guaranteed 2 injuries? Hunting mino warriors has been a bounty destination for the last several levels and I can't figure out what if anything would help with this jump.

Here are clips from just the last hunting trip from two different characters yet both very physically oriented. Unsure of what stance I attempted these, likely guarded, I'll try again in offensive next hunt.

69 warrior, unencumbered, uninjured,70 climbing ranks(with resolve), 81 survival (with resolve), 213 PF, wearing full plate fully trained, 1606 and 618 active.

jump ledge
You gather up your will and leap toward a sturdy ledge that protrudes out of the rocky path! The rushing winds are all that occupy your senses for a few brief moments until the rapidly approaching ground below becomes readily apparent...
[Krag Slopes - 6135]
The shrieking wind races across the frozen ground and slams against the rugged wall which rises sharply to the south. To one side a sizeable stone chest lies on its side, firmly imbedded in the lava that spilled over it years ago.
Obvious paths: north
... 2 points of damage!
Blow to your back connects lightly.
... 2 points of damage!
Blow grazes your left arm lightly.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

72 burghal monk, unencumbered, uninjured,74 climbing, 222 PF, wearing robes, 618 and 1220 active.

jump ledge
You gather up your will and leap toward a sturdy ledge that protrudes out of the rocky path! The rushing winds are all that occupy your senses for a few brief moments until the rapidly approaching ground below becomes readily apparent...
[Krag Slopes - 6135]
The shrieking wind races across the frozen ground and slams against the rugged wall which rises sharply to the south. To one side a sizeable stone chest lies on its side, firmly imbedded in the lava that spilled over it years ago.
Obvious paths: north
... 5 points of damage!
Blow grazes your right arm lightly.
... 7 points of damage!
Blow grazes your left leg.
Roundtime: 7 sec.
Re: Exiting Minotaur labyrinth 11/12/2016 08:14 AM CST
I don't know about the jump, but teleporting out would be a good way to avoid injury.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Exiting Minotaur labyrinth 11/13/2016 05:48 AM CST
AFAIK only rescued children avoid injury there, and only because they have a nice soft character to land on. The only way I know for a chance at less injury than that clip is armor reinforcement activating when an injury would stack.

One ring set for exits, another ring back to a trapdoor was my method.