Moving from Icemule Trace to The Landing; Hunting Tips? 04/15/2016 06:19 PM CDT
Hi folks,

I'm a level 10 open archer ranger contemplating a move from Icemule Trace to Wehnimer's Landing. My problem is I have a hunting ground that I love in IMT - the Snow Spectres at the Snow Fort. No armor, no weapon, harmless CS attack. Is there a hunting ground like that at Wehnimer's Landing?

Follow up question... I looked through all the 'Guide' category pages on the wiki and the only hunting guide I found was for River's Rest: https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Starchitin%27s_Guide_to_Hunting_the_Rest

Does anyone know of a more general hunting guide or one for the Landing specifically?

Thanks!
Re: Moving from Icemule Trace to The Landing; Hunting Tips? 04/15/2016 10:02 PM CDT

Fire guardians?
Re: Moving from Icemule Trace to The Landing; Hunting Tips? 04/16/2016 06:57 AM CDT
To my knowledge, no one has written a similar guide for any of the other towns, though it would be great if someone did. I would do it myself, except I haven't brought any characters up through the full range of hunting grounds in any town other then the Rest and a town like the Landing would require bringing 4-5 characters from levels 0-80ish to be as through as that one (for comparison, at the time I wrote the one for RR, I'd only brought two characters up to the point they couldn't learn in that town and had 3-4 others that had made it about halfway to that point). All the starting towns have way more hunting options then towns like River's Rest or SolHaven, making it a much bigger task to create a comprehensive guide like that.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Moving from Icemule Trace to The Landing; Hunting Tips? 04/17/2016 01:02 PM CDT
Actually pretty simple now to live in the landing and hunt your favorite area in Icemule, just set a ring from TC to TSC, right?