BUG: Silent Cave? 10/12/2015 09:50 AM CDT
My half-krolvin can't bark in one room in the Gnome Mine, but it doesn't seem to affect talking or anything else. Not sure why. Barking works fine in all the other rooms that I tried. Even BARK HELP was blocked.

[Gnome Mine, Living Area]
This is the central area of the gnome mine. A small stove burns low near the center of the room. Near the stove, a pile of freshly mined ore is stacked neatly against a small forge. Some furs are stacked in the northwestern corner near a large cask of water. The tunnel to the southeast leads to a much larger cavern. You also see a cudgel, a wooden shield, some light leather, a short sword, a leather breastplate, a reinforced shield, some reinforced leather, a scimitar, a wooden shield, a scimitar and some reinforced leather.
Obvious exits: east, southeast
>bark
You can't make a sound!
>'Huh?
You ask, "Huh?"

Re: BUG: Silent Cave? 10/12/2015 07:28 PM CDT
We didn't make that big enough for you to fit into in the first place! You are here-by ordered to stop your excavations of our perfectly sized mines, the penalty for noncompliance will be smelly, wet feet!

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.