Twin Canyons, Rockslide 12/14/2014 05:39 AM CST
There was an issue preventing people from climbing the rockslide and the wall behind it in the low-level gremlin area that's likely been around for a couple years. This was preventing some low-level characters from completing foraging bounties. The issue has been resolved. You will still not be able to climb the trail at the top of the wall by design.

~Vanah
Re: Twin Canyons, Rockslide 12/22/2014 01:49 PM CST
Make more gremlins!

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Twin Canyons, Rockslide 12/22/2014 05:02 PM CST
>>Make more gremlins!

last time that happen they raided the town and took a lot of stuff. I say leave them alone and not poke this bear.
Re: Twin Canyons, Rockslide 12/22/2014 10:29 PM CST
>>Make more gremlins!<<

I rather think that's up to the mama and papa gremlins.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Twin Canyons, Rockslide 12/23/2014 12:26 PM CST
>Make more gremlins!

[Room]
You also see a gremlin.
Obvious exits: out

prep 903
cast gremlin

You gesture at a gremlin.
Water sprays forth and scours the gremlin clean!
A large splash of water drenches the gremlin from head to toe!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>look

[Room]
You also see a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, a gremlin, and a gremlin.
Obvious exits: out

~ Methais
Re: Twin Canyons, Rockslide 12/23/2014 12:43 PM CST
You're dating yourself there, my friend.

Doug
Re: Twin Canyons, Rockslide 12/26/2014 11:47 AM CST
>last time that happen they raided the town and took a lot of stuff. I say leave them alone and not poke this bear.

Oh, I know what I'm asking.

If they didn't take enhancive items they might become slightly more popular. But, why are gremlins supposed to be popular. They are awesome. One of my favorites in the whole game.

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."