Swale hunting overlap 07/22/2014 11:54 AM CDT
I have no idea where to post this so I guess here maybe?

This is a whiny and utterly self-serving request and sorry about that, but can the huge level 80-90 krol not wander into the lowbie hunting areas? I dunno how intentional the overlap is over by the azure portal, but being webbed by a reasonably challenging bloodmaster and subsequently buttkicked by an impossibly huge slasher is no bueno - and I'd really love to take advantage of this new area.

Thanks,
Aiska's excessively needy player

A Taladorian knight dies from your shot!
>exp
Level: 11
Re: Swale hunting overlap 07/22/2014 05:45 PM CDT
Where is this area, btw?

The Bells of Hell
go ding-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: Swale hunting overlap 07/24/2014 12:50 AM CDT
Though the purple fog on South Ring Road in WL

A Taladorian knight dies from your shot!
>exp
Level: 11
Re: Swale hunting overlap 07/24/2014 01:30 PM CDT
Thanks. Unfortunately, having looked at the map, I can't find a decent area to hunt. The taladorians had a nice 90-100 area for my older folks, but there seems to be no corresponding spot in the Swale. I don't feel like going and taking on level 120 critters on my own; I'll have to look for a group. A similar problem for my level 48 rogue.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Swale hunting overlap 07/24/2014 01:33 PM CDT
<Thanks. Unfortunately, having looked at the map, I can't find a decent area to hunt. The taladorians had a nice 90-100 area for my older folks, but there seems to be no corresponding spot in the Swale.

Walkar's woods, aka the Deadfall is the 90-100 area for this particular chapter I believe

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq
Re: Swale hunting overlap 07/24/2014 02:25 PM CDT
>>Walkar's woods, aka the Deadfall is the 90-100 area for this particular chapter I believe<<

Odd, the map I have doesn't show any such thing. Perhaps the one I have is an early version and incomplete. Do you have one showing that area?

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Swale hunting overlap 07/24/2014 02:29 PM CDT
The Deadfall is not on the Swale map, it's in Upper Trollfang...make as if to go to Solhaven but don't take the path East out of the Trollfang and there's a black forest you can enter.

Careful of the spores, they tend to explode.

-The mind behind Rowmi's eyes.
Re: Swale hunting overlap 07/24/2014 07:39 PM CDT

smoosh

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Danjirland=Danger Zone? 08/06/2014 05:55 PM CDT
Just put of curiosity. The result of a conversation I had with some folks the other day was that Danjirland is loosely based on the movie Top Gun. Bear with me...

Danger zone, danger land, Danjirland. Not too much of a stretch.

There is a shortcut to danjirland through the volcano. Also known as a highway.

Consiracy?