Old fashion Thyril Hunt? 05/10/2014 05:56 PM CDT
I have just rolled some new characters in the Landing. Is anyone up for an old fashion Thyril hunt in the area benhind the boards?

I was thinking 9:30 pm some night during the week. Requires 3 or 4 players to get past the puzzle. I may bring back Magarven from the Rest just to record some information in my Planar Shift book and spell people up.

Anyone game?

Magarven the Mad
Re: Old fashion Thyril Hunt? 05/11/2014 08:29 AM CDT
I'm curious if any of those rooms are in the go2 database for lich at all. They definitely aren't in narost. If you could just let me know. I still haven't done any mapping yet, but it's on my list of things to do, and knowing all the unmapped areas is certainly an incentive.

daid (player of the temporally-challenged Harvest-Moon clan)

>Out of no where, a ki-lin gallops in.
Re: Old fashion Thyril Hunt? 05/11/2014 09:35 AM CDT
Likewise, knowing of unmapped rooms pushes me a little more to map then for Lich as well. I started to yesterday for a couple of places (the North Shore housing neighborhood for one), but it seemed like it would be more efficient to do more at time. I'll go down there and see if it needs to be done as well.
Re: Old fashion Thyril Hunt? 05/11/2014 10:13 AM CDT
It is not mapped. It's on my list if you don't get to it first.
Re: Old fashion Thyril Hunt? 05/11/2014 10:54 AM CDT
Been a long time since I heard call for a trap door party. Brings back lots of memories
Re: Old fashion Thyril Hunt? 05/12/2014 09:05 AM CDT
>Been a long time since I heard call for a trap door party. Brings back lots of memories

Some of those memories are good. And some are not.

Re: Old fashion Thyril Hunt? 05/12/2014 10:43 PM CDT
How about Wednesday night starting at 9:30 EST? Perhaps it could run until 11 PST.

Thyril's are rich.
How rich?
Thyril's are rich, powerful. Listen, if you were to hunt them, the reward would be...
What?
Well, more wealth than you can imagine!
Wow, that is quite the imagination you have there.

:)

Magarven the Mad
Re: Old fashion Thyril Hunt? 05/13/2014 11:14 PM CDT
>Thyril's are rich.

That reminds me of the old days. The thyrils near IMT were absolutely loaded. Like my level 6 warrior used to hunt there constantly just to scoop up the loot. I'm sure "rich" was a relative term since 50k was a fortune to me back then.

My recently created warcamp-finding lackey hunted the thyril under the well briefly. Don't recall coming back too loaded. But then again it was just for a bounty. He was more interested in cave gnomes who are hated enemies.