Play.net Usage With Firefox 05/23/2018 09:41 PM CDT
Could someone please, please, PLEASE look into why the Simucoin Store and the Play.net forums will not work in Firefox?

Background: Firefox 60.0.1 64-bit edition, trying to log into the Simucoin store, trying to use the play.net forums in general (logged in or not).

I can use Chrome just fine (which is how I'm posting this), but I'd rather just be able to use my standard Firefox.

When I try to log into the Simucoin store, I get the store page just fine, I get the log-in page just fine, I put in my account credentials, and as soon as it loads up the next page, it's like I never even tried to log in.

With the forums, any time I try to access them, I get stuck in a loading loop with validation.asp (with '?return_to=forums' tacked on to the end). I've definitely seen this loop before, this certainly isn't the first time.

Thanks so much in advance for any help!

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Paragon of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: Play.net Usage With Firefox 05/23/2018 10:24 PM CDT
I use Firefox with the SimuCoin store and these forums ... writing on it right now.

Mac, Firefox Quantum, 60.0.1

Maybe you need to flush your cookies and passwords associated with Play.Net

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Re: Play.net Usage With Firefox 05/24/2018 07:34 AM CDT
I think newer versions of Firefox have Noscript built in. Do you have play.net set to trusted?

ASGM Sleken
Re: Play.net Usage With Firefox 05/24/2018 05:03 PM CDT
Blech. Stupid Firefox needed a clearing of All The Data, for it to work again.

Which means I just lost a whole bunch of data that I hadn't backed up, and didn't realize it was going to clear in the first place.

(Have NoScript, but that was all working just fine, and not interfering.)

But, at least Play.net's working, again...

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Paragon of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair