Guild night bug 08/03/2016 07:04 PM CDT
Not sure if this is related to guild night, but I hadn't noticed this happening at any other time. However, on two characters when I turned in their task, it still showed the task as having no repetitions remaining instead of saying they weren't working on a task for that skill.

>gld
You are a member of the Warrior Guild.
You are current with your dues and must check in again sometime in the next 3 hours.
You currently have 0 task trading vouchers.
You currently have 86 ranks out of a possible XX for your training.

You have 20 ranks in the Berserk skill.
You need 46 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to practice breaking paralysis in the Dark Chamber.
You have no repetitions remaining for this task.

You are a Master of Warrior Tricks.

You have 6 ranks in the War Cries skill.
You need 30 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to get a partner to teach some war cry techniques.

>ask admin for train bers
You ask Electra for an assignment in Berserk.

Electra says, "All done with that task? Great!" Electra checks her clipboard, "This gives you 16 Training Points, leaving you 30 points shy of earning your next rank."
>ask admin for train warcri
You ask Electra for an assignment in War Cries.

Electra says, "All done with that task? Great!" Electra checks her clipboard, "This gives you 24 Training Points, leaving you 6 points shy of earning your next rank."

>gld
You are a member of the Warrior Guild.
You are current with your dues and must check in again sometime in the next 3 hours.
You currently have 0 task trading vouchers.
You currently have 86 ranks out of a possible XX for your training.

You have 20 ranks in the Berserk skill.
You need 30 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to practice breaking paralysis in the Dark Chamber.

You are a Master of Warrior Tricks.

You have 6 ranks in the War Cries skill.
You need 6 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to get a partner to teach some war cry techniques.
Re: Guild night bug 08/31/2016 12:15 PM CDT

That's normal, in my experience. Until you finish a rank, it always lists a task for that skill. If you turn in the task but do not request a new task, it continues to list the old task with zero reps.

The reason you usually don't see it is probably because you (like me) request a new task as soon as you turn one in. Why wait, after all?

If a rank is completed and you've been promoted, but do not have a new task, it will say you are not presently training in this skill. Or if you are eligible for promotion, it will say that. But otherwise it always lists a task once you start a rank, and until you have a new task it lists the completed task with zero reps.
Re: Guild night bug 09/01/2016 08:30 AM CDT
>That's normal, in my experience. Until you finish a rank, it always lists a task for that skill. If you turn in the task but do not request a new task, it continues to list the old task with zero reps.

This isn't normal for other guilds, i.e. alchemy skills. When you turn in a task, it should say you are not currently training in that skill. Saying you still have the old task and zero reps left implies it had just been completed and you could turn it in for points still, which is confusing when waiting for guild night to turn in tasks.

>The reason you usually don't see it is probably because you (like me) request a new task as soon as you turn one in. Why wait, after all?

You might wait if you choose to train in a different skill instead and don't want to bump point requirements for one particular skill up by accidentally requesting a new task in that skill first.
Re: Guild night bug 10/09/2016 05:57 AM CDT

"You might wait if you choose to train in a different skill instead and don't want to bump point requirements for one particular skill up by accidentally requesting a new task in that skill first."

Since I have no idea what this means, I'm guessing it only applies to alchemy. Alchemy was developed decades later, so I'm not surprised if it works differently than warrior guild skills.