Batter 06/17/2014 08:58 PM CDT
It would be great to have a way to measure hit points left on an item. I've run into several instances in the past month or so where we'd be battering something for a while with no idea if we were doing damage or not.

- Metadi
Speaking to Hadya, you scold, "Ye Luukosians and your altared realities."
Re: Batter 06/18/2014 01:53 AM CDT
I would also love to see head bashing have more of a reason.

Currently it takes forever to learn, does less damage, takes longer to perform, and is restricted to only wood.
Seems like a lot of cons with no pros for a master level ability.

Getting to keep the box in hand for the duration seems a paltry concession, especially since the contents fall to the ground.

I'd like to see it be faster than a weapon, if its gonna do less damage, and have an option for the contents to fall into your coin purse/stow container.

And remove the wood only restriction, just have it do damage to yourself if you have no helm on.
Re: Batter 06/18/2014 04:47 AM CDT
I second all of thee above.
Re: Batter 08/05/2014 05:28 PM CDT
Things asked for:

1) A way to make batter have combat utility, like coupling it with cman sblow or mblow

2) A way to measure batter damage left on things so we can see if battering is useful, especially on invasion stuff

3) Make head-bashing faster than weapon bashing, allow it to work on metal boxes (with a helm) and possibly add a stow advantage

- Metadi
Speaking to Hadya, you scold, "Ye Luukosians and your altared realities."