Lock Mastery audience reps 09/27/2017 04:23 PM CDT
The wiki says: "You can only get one repetition every 30 seconds."

Not so. I got two audience reps just now and the second was delayed only by the time it took me to stow one box, get out another, and pick it. Was this something changed when it was made easier to find the minimum audience and it just didn't get updated on the wiki?
Re: Lock Mastery audience reps 09/27/2017 04:58 PM CDT
It's possible one of the audience members was a Guildmaster. From the GSWIKI: "When warriors, rogues, and sorcerers are tasked to train with another guild member, training with a Guild Master earns them two repetitions for every success. This is desirable for obvious reasons, significantly expedites the training process, and is often the prime impetus for those classes become and to nominate more Guild Masters."

~Aulis
Platinum Co-Guru
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Lock Mastery audience reps 09/28/2017 07:28 AM CDT
>Not so. I got two audience reps just now and the second was delayed only by the time it took me to stow one box, get out another, and pick it. Was this something changed when it was made easier to find the minimum audience and it just didn't get updated on the wiki?

I never came across a time limit on LM audience reps. Other audiences used to have one, and its possible that I never tried to do LM that fast.

It wasn't changed then, the announcement post for audience size changes is saved on the wiki. Its possible it was changed when it was removed for wtricks, but I don't see that announcement saved and I can't check. Rogue and warrior audiences work differently so unless it was specifically stated in the announcement I'd have assumed it was only for tricks.

>It's possible one of the audience members was a Guildmaster. From the GSWIKI: "When warriors, rogues, and sorcerers are tasked to train with another guild member, training with a Guild Master earns them two repetitions for every success. This is desirable for obvious reasons, significantly expedites the training process, and is often the prime impetus for those classes become and to nominate more Guild Masters."

That quote applies to partner tasks, not audience tasks. The status of the audience affects different tasks in different ways, and as far as I know is accurately represented in the wiki for LM and gambits (though I don't think it is for wtricks, but the relevant post isn't saved so I can't check).
Re: Lock Mastery audience reps 09/28/2017 07:30 AM CDT
I think we crossed our wires. I meant that I popped a box (and got 1 rep) and then popped another in the next few seconds (and got 1 more rep) which seemed to prove that there is no 30s cooldown for LM audience reps. I've done a fair number of these over the past month or two and never have I gotten credit for more than 1 at a time and I would assume a guild master has been in attendance at least once.