Alchemy recipes, page layout? 09/26/2016 12:25 PM CDT
Just curious: Is there, in fact, a reason why the "Eastern" recipe is on the left side, and the "Western" recipe is on the right side?

About the only explanation I can figure is "alphabetical order", which--for people who look at map pages as often as we do--seems kind of silly.
Re: Alchemy recipes, page layout? 09/26/2016 12:26 PM CDT

would you like to go change all of them? it is alphabetical.
Re: Alchemy recipes, page layout? 09/26/2016 01:55 PM CDT
That was what I was afraid of. :)

Not really, but I suppose I could.

The tables are done line-by-line, rather than column-by-column, right?
(Translation: each pair of lines would have to have their order changed, rather than "move this block (representing one column) to be below this block (representing the other)", correct?)
Re: Alchemy recipes, page layout? 09/26/2016 02:48 PM CDT
They are column-by-column, but to change the Western/Eastern text you would need to swap the individual article text and also create a separate template similar to https://gswiki.play.net/Template:RC2 with the ordering reversed.
Re: Alchemy recipes, page layout? 09/27/2016 04:48 AM CDT
OT but, I'm often annoyed how RR is like halfway on east and west. Like we have wight manes but no moonstone and no seaweed (!!!!!).

Anyway, I go to WL for guild night so, just a random aside. I find the whole distinction mostly arbitrary, except that certain things are only sold in guild shops in certain areas, which seems to be the defining aspect between many of them.