'Armor Use' chart 09/02/2015 10:06 AM CDT
I may have my maths confused, but shouldn't the 'Tier 5' reduction for AG5/plate, AsG20/full plate, be '15' and not '18'? All of the other Tier benefits step the penalty down by four (-4) points, but that one only steps it down by one (-1).

(Mind you, given that it's impossible to actually hit three hundred eighty (380) ranks in Armor Use, it's a moot discussion. Still, shouldn't that be the correct--theoretical--value of the benefit?)
Re: 'Armor Use' chart 09/02/2015 10:10 AM CDT

I highly recommend using the discussion tab on individual pages you have questions or comments about. This way the question is always there instead of having to hunt these crappy boards to respond.
Re: 'Armor Use' chart 09/02/2015 10:40 AM CDT
I was going to, but then when I looked at it I couldn't decide whether the undated post was the first or most recent, and didn't want to screw that tab up, either. :)
Re: 'Armor Use' chart 09/02/2015 10:47 AM CDT
>I was going to, but then when I looked at it I couldn't decide whether the undated post was the first or most recent, and didn't want to screw that tab up, either. :)

I don't think anything put on a discussion page really screws it up, unless it garbles the text into something unreadable like Wingdings. In the history of the discussion tab page you can see the SDANIEL edit was the most recent, in 2010, and it at the bottom, so that page is chron with the most recent at the bottom.
Re: 'Armor Use' chart 09/02/2015 10:50 AM CDT
>I may have my maths confused, but shouldn't the 'Tier 5' reduction for AG5/plate, AsG20/full plate, be '15' and not '18'? All of the other Tier benefits step the penalty down by four (-4) points, but that one only steps it down by one (-1). -- Krakii

No. Maximum reduction is capped at 50% of the original AP.

Mark
Re: 'Armor Use' chart 09/02/2015 11:17 AM CDT
Ah-HAH! Excellent reason why it would go no further. I see Coase being quoted with (in re: chain) "to a minimum of 13", but not explaining that as being half.

So, that page does not document the 'half minimum', and that would make sense to have.