Wiki, Please?! 04/02/2015 09:20 PM CDT
It seems like the wiki is still broken, and requiring logging in to even read any pages.... and, the only thing we've gotten from staff is a "I'll look into it", last night.

Any additional news on this?

(And, more specifically, could someone look into why my account here, as a F2P, can't log into the wiki, pretty pretty please?!)

Lyquitta, Cleric of Kuon
(Previously: Cylnthia, Paladin of Kuon)
Re: Wiki, Please?! 04/03/2015 08:57 AM CDT
I can guarantee there's been no broadly disseminated info yet on the wiki. I, too, am waiting to hear from the Overlor, er, Mr. Wyrom!

Rest assured, when news is known, it will be shared.

GM Scribes
Re: Wiki, Please?! 04/03/2015 09:18 AM CDT
Lies! Scribes knows and he just isn't telling us! Also he needs to hurry up and release that half-krolvin Ashrim thing as official lore!

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Brinret says, "Bring it on."
A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Brinret!
... 16428101 points of damage!
Powerful blast reduces Brinret to a smoldering pile of ash!
Re: Wiki, Please?! 04/03/2015 10:16 AM CDT
Thanks Scribes! (And, thanks to everyone else who has PM'd/emailed/etc. with helpful suggestions, too!)

Also, as an update on my specific Wiki-accessing problems... it turns out that, even though my password is perfectly okay on play.net in general, the wiki hated it. Figured this out by creating yet another new F2P account, with a shorter, stricter password, and it worked perfectly.

So, now that I can at least access the wiki, I will wait with unbaited breath for whatever Mr. Overlord says. ;)

Lyquitta, Cleric of Kuon
(Previously: Cylnthia, Paladin of Kuon)
Re: Wiki, Please?! 04/03/2015 01:45 PM CDT
I deny nothing but honest denials.

GM Scribes