Wiki Topic - Now Open 03/23/2015 08:27 AM CDT
A forum topic for your favorite GS Wiki is now open! Feel free to ask any questions regarding it that you have. And to be helpful of others that are new to wiki editing. There's lots of tips and tricks that can be learned from one another!

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Wiki Topic - Now Open 03/23/2015 08:35 AM CDT
In a blatant spat of self-aggrandizement, I would like to request that the topic be renamed to "WIKII Discussions", since it's about Krakiipedia.

<flee!>
Re: Wiki Topic - Now Open 03/23/2015 08:37 AM CDT
Krakiipedia is dead, long live GSwiki

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Brinret says, "Bring it on."
A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Brinret!
... 16428101 points of damage!
Powerful blast reduces Brinret to a smoldering pile of ash!
Re: Wiki Topic - Now Open 03/24/2015 09:25 AM CDT
Yo peeps,

As a note (and perhaps I should make this an announcement at some point?), feel free to use this as one of a few ways to get my attention on things wiki related. I reaaaally like wikis, even if a lot of my wiki-coding skills have badly atrophied over the years. But, if there's something wonky and you don't want to shoot me an email, then feel free to post it here to let me know and I'll let others know.

Additionally, since the wiki now has articles that cannot be edited by anyone other than staff, if you see something on those protected pages (basically with the official document banner), feel free to post here and ask me (or staff in general) if they will fix/add or whatever. Let's say you think the table being used could be improved, feel free to point it out here with a solution/alternative. If you want to see a bunch of things linked in one of those documents, feel free to cut and paste the text of the edit and I'll make it for you.

Disclaimer: If there are extremely little things, feel free to save them up for one post, rather than fifty posts.

Also, I'm not in any official position on staff to do this type of stuff, but I definitely want to see the wiki be the best it can be. ;)

GM Scribes