Nice polearm 01/20/2017 03:11 PM CST
Anyone have a nice polearm that might be for sale? My warmage is currently using a 4X naginata with paralyzation flares (the kind of weapon with the snake wrapped around it), which is working fine, but he also has a lot of silvers in the bank and could be interested in something better. I like flaring weapons, but weighting is also okay. I like naginatas, but I would be willing to look at another kind of polearm. I probably do not want a lance. If you have anything you think I might be interested in and that you would be willing to sell, email my play.net or post here please.

Thanks,

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Nice polearm 01/21/2017 11:59 AM CST
Hope you find something nice, David. I've been looking around a little bit for the past few weeks, but I ended up starting the enchanting process to take my 4x naginata to a 6x.

Geof
Re: Nice polearm 01/21/2017 11:00 PM CST
Thanks, Geof. As I noted, I have a pretty good one with the 4X naginata with paralyzation flares. But I have all of these silvers that I need to spend on something. :)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"