Kloake needs a 5xs composite bow 09/06/2012 02:25 PM CDT
Kloake hangs out in TSC, he swears he will pay well for one. He has been spamming the Lnet for one so someone PLEASE sell him one. I'm tired of listening to him.

No, I don't have one to sell him, most of mine are longbows and he wants a composite bow.

Velvette...bowcrazy..."V" Power!
Re: Kloake needs a 5xs composite bow 09/08/2012 08:15 PM CDT
I have a 6x cold flaring wand composite bow in Lissanne's shop, in which I am a partner. I think I have the price set at 7mil on it, if he's interested. It can be used with any arrows, including e-bladed. If he wants the cold flares, then faewood arrows and a blue or metal wand would do the trick.

~Galenok
Re: Kloake needs a 5xs composite bow 09/09/2012 09:02 PM CDT
Someone named their character Kloake??? Umm, please look up the biological definition of cloaca. You may as well nam your character A... umm, never mind ...

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: Kloake needs a 5xs composite bow 09/10/2012 02:07 PM CDT
Someone named their character Kloake??? Umm, please look up the biological definition of cloaca. You may as well nam your character A... umm, never mind ...

Take it from someone who knows first hand. We do not always name our characters after things people THINK we name them after. I named my character after Liselle, aka Velvet from a David Eddings book, but both names were taken so I did the French thing and etted my name. I did not even think someone would think I named my character after fake cheese. I absolutely hate when people make reference to it, AKA Septimius! I'm like...really? I'd have named her Brie had I been going after cheese.

Oh and I'll let him know Galenok thanks. I know about the wand bows, I have two one that flares two kinds of flares and one three.

Velvette...bowcrazy
Re: Kloake needs a 5xs composite bow 09/10/2012 03:28 PM CDT
Velvette is not a cheese, althought it is close in spelling to velveeta :)

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: Kloake needs a 5xs composite bow 09/10/2012 04:59 PM CDT
Velvette is not a cheese, althought it is close in spelling to velveeta :)

Yes, I know, although some people have velveeta on the brain because they just can't get off the subject of cheese.

Velvette...bowcrazy