Looking to buy a number of items 06/09/2012 10:11 AM CDT
Thought I would put this out in case someone has one or more of these items gathering dust in a locker (or just not being used) and would be interested in selling or trading them:

- a gold-gilt bronze slit pupil eye symbol (1750 - 1x per day)
- a permanent resist elements (602) scarf
- a permanent unpresence (204) band
- an animated cauldron
- high end enchanting potions (Grenshol, Aleteh, Bromin)
- a poison dagger (the ones that do equivalent poison damage to physical damage done)

Please contact me at my play.net account or on IM at Faulkil

-- Robert
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/11/2012 09:03 AM CDT
"- a poison dagger (the ones that do equivalent poison damage to physical damage done when swung from hiding)" -- The Other Robert

Note that I too am--and have been--looking for one of these. If we find one, Faulkil, mebbe you & I can share it back and forth... :)
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/11/2012 08:08 PM CDT
I kind of expected you to chime in on that line item Krakii. I'm sure if one becomes available we can setup some sort of lend-lease program. Of course, that would require you to actually play the game in order to take advantage of that...

-- Robert

Much to your horror, a devastating inferno of flaming rocks ignite the entire sky and smite the area!
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/12/2012 07:57 AM CDT
Hey, if I get my hands on one, I'd be that much more inclined to play, yanno? :)
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/12/2012 09:29 AM CDT
>>Hey, if I get my hands on one, I'd be that much more inclined to play, yanno? :)

For about a month or so, maybe.

~Galenok
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/12/2012 09:44 AM CDT
You people really do know me by know, don'tcha? :)
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/19/2016 07:01 PM CDT

What are the poison daggers worth? A 1x one and a 3x one.
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/21/2016 09:08 AM CDT
Wait, what?

You have a couple of the ambushing daggers, or just regular ol' poison flares? If the former, then we need to talk....
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/25/2016 12:05 AM CDT

I have two of the God Auction poison/ambushing daggers. I can't remember which auction. One is a misericord, a 1x enchant. The other is now a half-melted black steel knife. I don't know what it was originally. I believe it was altered by Khaladon for Augie. That one was originally 0x enchant. I had it taken to 3x with premium points.

>l my knife
The blade of the knife is coated with a sticky black film.
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/25/2016 08:04 AM CDT
Is that one of the poison flares that poisons depending on endroll?
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/26/2016 10:41 AM CDT
<<Is that one of the poison flares that poisons depending on endroll?>>

I'm not sure how to answer this. If you ambush a creature or player whatever amount of damage is done the dagger poisons for the same amount. So say you do 54 damage, it also poisons for 54 per round and dissipates at 1 per round.

So it does depend on the endroll, but not really a flare as it happens every time. Does that make sense?
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/26/2016 10:58 AM CDT
Yup, those are the daggers that Krakii has been seeking for years now...

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/28/2016 02:42 PM CDT
And they ain't worth nothin'!

Here, lemme take those off your hands for you, so they stop cluttering up your locker... Won't even charge you my normal carrying & handling service fees!
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/28/2016 02:52 PM CDT
"I can't remember which auction." -- DevineM

The datestamp on my recordkeeping file is from 2006.

GRIEVERX3/Nalfein kitten; "I think the poison ambushers from the first FP belonged to Dex, Clintmire, and Augie. Clint was trying to sell his about a week before the second FP run. Four were released on the most recent FP. Of those I own two. I believe I saw Tolwynn and Drauz selling theirs a while back."

"One is a misericord, a 1x enchant. The other is now a half-melted black steel knife. I don't know what it was originally. I believe it was altered by Khaladon for Augie. That one was originally 0x enchant. I had it taken to 3x with premium points." -- ibid

ACCOUNT Character stats
KRAKII Krakii +5; a long black steel dirk with a gold-studded hilt
DEKKUSU Dextra; Kuaike Nagosidhe +0, hasn't been enchanted yet; a sleek curved steel dagger; "There is very little that is overtly remarkable about this blade. Black leather wraps the simple hilt and a stylized scorpion stinger sits on the end of it. Plain steel forms the blade with an oblique curved edge, the point extremely sharp. The only odd thing about the dagger is the subtle discoloration around the edge, a sticky black film coating it."
FENIX825 Augie & hubby, Washee +10; a half-melted black steel knife
DREAMSNOIR Bloodthorn +?; a slender blackened steel dagger

So, yeah. We need to talk. :)
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/28/2016 05:08 PM CDT
Yes. I am more interested than Krakii. We need to talk :)

Rolfard
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/29/2016 11:23 AM CDT
Hey, hey... chill. Dude's got two of 'em, there's enough to share. :)

I'm not even picky: you go for the 3x (i.e. "more expensive") one, I'm good with the one to match (+5) what I've already got....
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/29/2016 11:25 AM CDT
A little early to be divvying up the spoils, gang. . . there may be other players in the market. ;)

Doug
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/29/2016 12:39 PM CDT

<<FENIX825 | Augie & hubby, Washee | +10; a half-melted black steel knife>>

This is now +15

I'm thoroughly confused now. I know I spent premium points having one of them enchanted by Sadie.

Total points earned: 15900
Total points spent: 13500
Total points remaining: 2400

I've only ever used the service once. Would it have cost over 13k points for one enchant?
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/29/2016 02:46 PM CDT
Highly unlikely (can't say 'never').

I'd suggest an email off to the team - they should be able to share with you privately where the points went I think.

Doug
Re: Looking to buy a number of items 06/29/2016 05:06 PM CDT

Heh, if the team gets energetic, and the underlying data structures supports it, the team may be able to add a 'premium spends' command so that we players don't bug the team too much.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)