Undeads Rising 07/17/2014 04:55 PM CDT

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "Scuse me."

You bow to the Grandmaster.

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "Has been lot happen, sir."

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "Walkar done raised undeads, ye prolly know, and runn'd off somewhere."

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "Tiz a forest to south of us, a bit west of Zeltoph, gots imps and undead milishy from town here, and knights from Tallydor."

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "Tiz portal that be on South ring road in town. It goes to place name Swale, in south part of human empire."

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "It gots port'ls to mount'ns in DragonSpine, nuther to Demonwall, one to Mest'nir, and one to Idolone. All is bein invaded, mostly by livin with some few undeads. ex'ept Demonwall, it gots demons and undeads both."

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "Last eve, coast road north of town got invaded by undead snow critters, and word is Walkar came and raised dead townfolk and took em to forest."

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "I didn see that tho."

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "Hopes we can see our way thru it all."

You bow to the Grandmaster.

The Grandmaster looks at you and smiles.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Speaking deeply to the Grandmaster, you say, "With all this goin on, I gonna go back and check on Zul."

A Master walks in briskly, papers tucked under her arms. "Here is the report you asked for." With a nod from the Grandmaster, she turns to leave. As she passes you, she gives you an expressionless look, apparently trying to decide if you are worthy.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)